RaiderSpartan

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darth Eraxen

http://ouroportal.com/w/images/9/98/Screenshot_2014-04-20_21_27_04_775491.jpg

http://ouroportal.com/w/images/a/ac/Screenshot_2014-04-20_21_26_39_576050.jpg

I'll never understand the appeal of Thana Vesh (or any other female-geared armor) on male characters.

I'll never understand the appeal of Thana Vesh (or any other female-geared armor) on male characters.

That armor...is actually first shown on Gratham's assassin, a male sith, that tries to kill the Warrior before leaving Kaas.

I believe it is also shown on the Sith, a male sith, that the Warrior fights at the end of Nar Shadda.

Both of these encounters are well before you see it worn by Thana Vesh.

Nice try though.

Edited by VitalityPrime

That armor...is actually first shown on Gratham's assassin, a male sith, that tries to kill the Warrior before leaving Kaas.

I believe it is also shown on the Sith, a male sith, that the Warrior fights at the end of Nar Shadda.

Nice try though.

And yet, it's named "Thana Vesh".

Nice try though.

And yet, it's named "Thana Vesh".

Nice try though.

It's named Thana Vesh because she is the most well known character for using it.

My point is that it's obviously not a "female-geared" armor when two male NPC characters are shown wearing the same thing well before you even come across Thana Vesh in the story.

Nice try though.

No. Lord Rathari wears Warrior Battlemaster gear with no shoulder pads.

It's named Thana Vesh because she is the most well known character for using it.

My point is that it's obviously not a "female-geared" armor when two male NPC characters are shown wearing the same thing well before you even come across Thana Vesh in the story.

A skin tight suit sure seems more female-oriented than male if you ask me.