The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Miraluka Masks

LukaRayXD

We need to be able to change the mask colors.

I mean, I know I'm blind, but I would hope that one of my companions would point out how badly my mask clashes with my armor.

I have the same hopes. Can't see Kira, Holiday (Using Theran as her proxy), or Risha not saying something about my mask's red jewels really clashing with the blue or whatever I have chosen. Yes, I have only one mask for my female Miraluka that I like. The rest just look... Uncomfortable, and uncool.

I want them since day 1 I played SWTOR - because I realized during the making of my very first character that the mask known from the icons just isn't in the game.

That mask is the one I wish we had available, and was why I initially wanted to roll one. But gave up and picked a different one.

My mask wasn't working with my robes - luckily I found a headpiece that made the mask not show up, and looks better with the robes. But we can't all be Guardians, can we?

I saw that mask and thought it would be great if Miraluka could just have it. Lord Scourge looks funny wearing it, but I have my Guardian wearing a hidden full-face mask that I can switch mods for.

I'm planning to use those glasses originally meant to be Smuggler's glasses ... This has an RL counterpart : I once read of a blind man (an artist) who had shaped a piece of steel so that it looks like some set of futuristic glasses ... And he is wearing that, according to the magazine article. And youngsters came and asked him where to get this cool looking set of glasses ... Edited by AlrikFassbauer

I don't have any Miraluka characters, but I do support this. More customization is always nice, and if they added some neat looking masks, I may even roll one.

Same here. The more customization options are available to the player, the more interesting are our alts. ;)