So post here if you got a Statue of Revan Decoration.

Reno_Tarshil

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only opened 6 packs last night and didn't get the statue, but I got 2 Altar of Skulls and 3 of the Shackled Crystal Sconce. Guildies reported pulling a few of the sconce as well, so I don't think it's quite as rare as the tooltip indicates, but it is one sweet looking deco that will look great in my stronghold! Edited by Orizuru

I actually got a Revan Statue in the first pack I opened I'm not gonna use it though as I think its horribly ugly I'll most likely sell it. Along with that I got 3 siths sitting on throne to and a couple shackled crystal and one of those hanging cage lamps. I really wanted the rugs and plants though which I did not get much of. Edited by melodylane

I actually got a Revan Statue in the first pack I opened

That is two drops then

Most of the players don't even read forums. We will see on Friday how much rare it is.

Eventhough not everyone read the forums I think it is representative for the community, atleast for those that buys cartel coins and care about what happens with the game. When the very low droprate rancor in the nightlife event was introduced many players came here writing they got one.

Anyway, time will tell but they should really check the droprate on the statue.

Edited by Icestar

Yesterday I opened 36 packs and got the Statue of Revan and the Gunner Ship, Fountain of blood & Fire, 2 Statue if the Throned Sith, 2 round rugs.

No Altar of the Skulls, Sm holo table, hunter planning table.

No Uxibeast but I know only one person in my guild that got one of those.

Only got a few parts of the Mandalore set and Vrook Lamar (need tunic and belt for this one)

wish they would cool it with the cybernetic armor, almost every darn pack has a part.

Yesterday I opened 36 packs and got the Statue of Revan and the Gunner Ship, Fountain of blood & Fire, 2 Statue if the Throned Sith, 2 round rugs.

No Altar of the Skulls, Sm holo table, hunter planning table.

No Uxibeast but I know only one person in my guild that got one of those.

Only got a few parts of the Mandalore set and Vrook Lamar (need tunic and belt for this one)

wish they would cool it with the cybernetic armor, almost every darn pack has a part.

And the Socorro weapons...

BTW on what server are you? I might be willing to trade you the altar for a rug if you want it.