Developing the PVP mindset for a Sage

BlueTigerae

My tip would be to reroll Balance until 3.0 and see if TK is workable with the changes. As it is, you aren't mobile enough to stay alive and your 31 point skill isn't powerful enough to be worth it. If anything, you could run a TK/Balance hybrid, but Balance is so strong right now it's not really worth it.

If you are dead set on playing the middle tree, just be prepared to run and not do much damage unless the other team just doesn't care about you at all. Position well behind your team so they have to fight their way all the way to you and just pound on anyone that gets in range.

My tip would be to reroll Balance until 3.0 and see if TK is workable with the changes. As it is, you aren't mobile enough to stay alive and your 31 point skill isn't powerful enough to be worth it. If anything, you could run a TK/Balance hybrid, but Balance is so strong right now it's not really worth it.

If you are dead set on playing the middle tree, just be prepared to run and not do much damage unless the other team just doesn't care about you at all. Position well behind your team so they have to fight their way all the way to you and just pound on anyone that gets in range.

This ^^^^

Definitely the first target I go for is someone running the OP's spec... Even on my own Sorc/sage which I run Madness/balance

You aren't mobile enough to stand still to cast... Basically your a sitting duck

In regs all specs are viable in ranked its different but who plays ranked anymore or ever did? I ONLY play lightning on my sorc now madness is easy mode a monkey can play it and I only play rage on my marauder it's the player behind the keyboard and the team your with the burst lightning has is just as good as carnage marauder with the ape of the old rage just practice and don't get discouraged

Basically you gotta think as tk.. "hopefully nobody will notice me in this spot.."

I mean you were chasing me on my under geared tk sage and I did fairly well, but yeah it's a fun spec if you're willin to run and play smart. IMO TK isn't as bad as people say it is but it's no where near as good as balance

I mean you were chasing me on my under geared tk sage and I did fairly well, but yeah it's a fun spec if you're willin to run and play smart. IMO TK isn't as bad as people say it is but it's no where near as good as balance

Just wait for 3.0 and kite everyone 24/7 RIP Marauders , RIP Melee . 9/12/14

Just wait for 3.0 and kite everyone 24/7 RIP Marauders , RIP Melee . 9/12/14

September 12, 2014? ..

Wrong month... wrong day.

As it turns out you don't actually have a clue. I thought, "maybe it's just slow. Maybe if we give it a banana or some chocolate milk or something it might say something coherent.".

I was wrong.

September 12, 2014? ..

Wrong month... wrong day.

As it turns out you don't actually have a clue. I thought, "maybe it's just slow. Maybe if we give it a banana or some chocolate milk or something it might say something coherent.".

I was wrong.

Not an American never claimed to be one , I am sure you guys think your dumb *** imperial system is the best or that your method of writing dates is superior but whatever .

These ARE the English forums, and the populace is predominately American.

When in Rome....

Sorry to burst your bubble but mericans dont happen to be the only people lurking here , considering Harbinger has become the defacto server for APAC. I am sure this National Pride or Inflated sense of self importance is why most Americans have a deep understanding of other cultures and can recognise countries and states in the world map besides your own.

it can keep one melee at bay sure but what tends to happen in tk cause it has alot of killing power, i end up killing 2-3 assassins/jugs/maras when they are on somebody else then end up being chased by them for the entire game and putting out no dmg :D

it can keep one melee at bay sure but what tends to happen in tk cause it has alot of killing power, i end up killing 2-3 assassins/jugs/maras when they are on somebody else then end up being chased by them for the entire game and putting out no dmg :D

Run with more healers and face tank everything.

These ARE the English forums, and the populace is predominately American.

When in Rome....

The entirety of the UK speaks english and uses this forum...

In fact, most of the EU servers speak english as the common language for this game. It's confusing to see when you aren't used to it, but if it doesn't make sense then I would think you would use some deductive reasoning to figure out he meant Dec. 9th.

Month/day/year is superior, but America is wrong in other ways- like not switching to the metric system. Lol at this RIP melee doomsdayer.

Seeing as it would progrees from smallest to largest unit as day/month/year, we probably aren't "superior". But as long as you know the date, it doesn't really matter. Metric system we definitely have wrong.

Year/month/day master race reporting. Far easier for working logically, easier to sort, etc. Just use separate notation for long dates.

And the USA should be forced to use the metric system. The imperial system doesn't make any logical sense. And I'm American.

Edited by Andrew_Past