Developing the PVP mindset for a Sage

BlueTigerae

Because when you write dates out the long way, you rarely write "the 14th of October, 2014". "October 14, 2014".

Both are commonly used. Also in British English when you write a date you don't write the "the" and neither the "of" even if you pronounce then when you read the date.

The old filing systems. More "month" folders then year folders or day folders.

How can you have more month folders than year or day folders? One has 12, the other has 365 or 366 during leap years and the last is continiuous. So it is actually yhe other way around. And I am afraid without reference you can't say the "old filiing' system like referring to a standard, which in this case there hasn't really been ever a filing standard.

How can you have more month folders than year or day folders? One has 12, the other has 365 or 366 during leap years and the last is continiuous. So it is actually yhe other way around. And I am afraid without reference you can't say the "old filiing' system like referring to a standard, which in this case there hasn't really been ever a filing standard.

DANG. LOL. ;)

I meant to write "more sense to have month folders than days or years." :) Also, ARIMS has been used by the US Government all the way down to local governments for a very long time. http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/r25_400_2.pdf

Edited by BlueTigerae

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.