Super Serious Starfighter Sunday on The Bastion, November 2nd

Drakkolich

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't know if nominating a team works but id love to see

scrabs, strix, visas + myself (empire) - If visas wants to play pub then any of the other combatants will do, id love to see leggogurl or sitthace in action but I know myeesha and ainola are good as well. Just depends on who wants what.

flown against scrabs a couple times and flown with / against strix and visas many times - all respected combatants that I would be proud to fly with again.

I think this team has a chance to give the stasie, drakolich, verain, zen group a run for their money. Starting to get excited about this event, having delusions of 2 good 4 mans vs 2 good 4 mans. Silly I know....

Down to fly with anyone, just noticing that there seems to be a pool of un-teamed people just waiting to be put together.

Edited by DamascusAdontise

So I don't know if nominating a team works but id love to see

scrabs, strix, visas + myself (empire) - If visas wants to play pub then any of the other combatants will do, id love to see leggogurl or sitthace in action but I know myeesha is good as well. Just depends on who wants what.

flown against scrabs a couple times and flown with / against strix and visas many times - all respected combatants that I would be proud to fly with again.

I think this team has a chance to give the stasie, drakolich, verain, zen group a run for their money. Starting to get excited about this event, having delusions of 2 good 4 mans vs 2 good 4 mans. Silly I know....

Down to fly with anyone, just noticing that there seems to be a pool of un-teamed people just waiting to be put together.

So first Team request is Scrabs, Strix, Viisas and Pincer.

Anyone mentioned on this team if you could please reply if you are for it, if all 3 of you are cool with being partnered up with Pincer I'll put it up in the teamlist. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure Viisas wanted to play Republic Pincer, but it doesn't hurt to ask. If he says no, you can just nominate someone else for the team.

Edited by Drakkolich

Starting to get excited about this event, having delusions of 2 good 4 mans vs 2 good 4 mans. Silly I know....

Well the LAST time we did something like this, it used the fact that we had a four man pub, a four man pub, a four man imp, a four man imp, and ended up with a 4 man imp and a 4 man pub running around fleet, while the four man pub fought 8 2 ship imps, and the four man imp fought 8 2 ship pubs...

But ya, presumably it will be better now...

Well so far I have a tier 1 Sting! LOL

I may have to transfer Skywallkr over to The Bastion just to stand a chance!(republic toon BTW)

Thanks to DamascusAdontise for the shout out for looking forward to seeing me fly, I hope I don't disappoint. LOL I am also looking forward to testing my metal against the Best pilot's around!

Well so far I have a tier 1 Sting! LOL

I may have to transfer Skywallkr over to The Bastion just to stand a chance!(republic toon BTW)

Thanks to DamascusAdontise for the shout out for looking forward to seeing me fly, I hope I don't disappoint. LOL I am also looking forward to testing my metal against the Best pilot's around!

Well let me know if you do, the republic side is looking a little thin at the moment. If you do transfer it let me know if its the same name and I'll add it to your listing.

Looks like we will get quite a tournament here. :) I'm definitely look forward to this but due to time difference I might not be online when the it actually starts. We'll see.

Pulcherjessica/Pulcheralice standby for both imp/pub side. :D But I really love Bloodmark!:p

On Nov. 2nd, the #1 GSF hacker & sissy boy who runs back to the capital ship in his Gunship, MMORPG will make his return to the Bastion.

I'll be streaming my Gunship play @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_mmorpg_legacy so come watch me use my hacks, mods & sissy play.

PS: My stream is rated R, because even though my MS is 33-35 on the Bastion, whenever I stream GSF in my Gunship, I get a lag when aiming, which really, really, really makes me upset! :(

Redmist Fighter Wing from Circle of Enmity would like to throw in some names that will be queuing I have a bunch of pilots who are interested so instead of queing groups I want to absorb some of the single members and offer our team speak for use by those groups.

So far for sure I have these pilots:

Poobakka

Kimi

Ladynike

(may miss the beginning) Pasqal

Ignitia

(tentative) Kaduu

those are the names I have at the moment you also do not need to be in a group to use the TS3 server and would love to have anyone on that needs it to use it. I will be working that night but I wish you all the best of luck

I have some travel plans that are still a bit uncertain, but if I'm not in the middle of a 15 hour drive I'll probably show up (assuming I remember that the GSF event is happening).

I'll fly pub side for the sexy lookin' ships.

Edited by Ramalina

Pincer I talked to leggogurl and their team so far is nimaru, scrab and himself. So you're going to have to ask a new person for a 4th.

I'd like to have all the teams setup up by next sunday, the 26th of october. If by then we still have people in the solo team area I will just make the teams myself.

So start asking for team members ^^

Also just as an aside my friend Sanic should be on the solo list, however we haven't seen or heard from Zen/Ostroli in like a week and he has agreed to wait to see if we need a 4th. Zen if you're reading the forums please confirm you're going to be there so I can put Sanic on the list and find him a team. Thanks

Edited by Drakkolich

Pincer I talked to leggogurl and their team so far is nimaru, scrab and himself. So you're going to have to ask a new person for a 4th.

I'd like to have all the teams setup up by next sunday, the 26th of october. If by then we still have people in the solo team area I will just make the teams myself.

So start asking for team members ^^

Also just as an aside my friend Sanic should be on the solo list, however we haven't seen or heard from Zen/Ostroli in like a week and he has agreed to wait to see if we need a 4th. Zen if you're reading the forums please confirm you're going to be there so I can put Sanic on the list and find him a team. Thanks

I'll Join Kavul since he is kind of on his own on Republic side, MMO want to Join me as well? (Aquilon-tune)