Super Serious Starfighter Sunday on The Bastion, November 2nd

Drakkolich

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!!

Get ready for the GSF night of your lives!

On November 2nd starting at 7pm Eastern and continuing on until midnight, premades from all around will gather up and fight it out in a night of no holds barred action! We invite anyone and everyone to make a team of 4 players, get your best ships ready and queue for the most challenging games you've ever had.

The rules are simple make a 4 man team, queue up and play to win!

Where: The Bastion Server

When: November 2nd , 7pm-12am EST / 4pm-9pm PST

How: Duke it out by queueing a GSF team on either side

Consider yourself an Ace but don't have a team? We can help with that!

With our patented one post sign up system we can help you find one or assign one to you if you prefer!

Just let me know in your post if you want to get auto assigned to a team.

We even offer the use of our Mumble in case you need one to communicate with your team, just PM me through the forums or message/mail me in-game (Drakolich Empire side) for information.

Post your team roster below, indicate which faction

List of teams currently signed up:

#1 Anastasie/Phytia Drakolich/Drakolích Sanic/Saníc Purple/Verain Imp/Pub

#2 Poobakka Kimi LadyNike Kaduu Empire

#3 Pincer Myeesha Stabzapdead(Viisas) Ainola Empire

#4 Leggogurl Yorimoyoi(Said he will be late) Scrab _______ Empire

#5 Zavul MMORPG Aquilon-Tune PulcherAlice Republic

#6 Yallia Archer Bigamy Ispep Empire

#7 Sithace Faye-Valentine Pasqal Ignitia Empire

#8 Jaret Ah'smar Kalphitis Hawke(Said he will be late) Republic

List of players without a team currently:

Shtooper (I think Republic)

Edited by Drakkolich

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in I will see if I can get Jen to come back, and then find a couple others just for that one night.

Edit: this is of course assuming i have the day off.

Edit 2: I think I am going to be solo Aquilon-tune Republic.

Edited by tunewalker

Nice initiative man, it's defo something I'd show up for. Not exactly sure if I'll bring a team from somewhere but you can add me to the no team list untill I've figured out something.

Would be awesome if a lot of people show up (start levelling those ships!).

Well I guess its time to roll a new character! Definitely have to go Imperial and crush Republic scum!

I'll have to let you know what name I get. Unless I get the one we all know hehe.

BTW it was great fun flying with ya Drak tonight on the JC! Even though my ships were tier 0-1 LOL.

You guys are the real deal! Thx again for the invite.

Ok add SithAce to the need a group.

Edited by SithAceI

I'm going to put your names up, but if you guys can just put the faction so that I or others can form groups easier by looking at the list that would help. Thanks :)

I thought it was obvious.. I said Nova'Die.. Not Sport'Bolt ;)

Pubside if it wasn't obvious enough

Edited by Ryuku-sama

Haven't talked to anyone on JC about this yet, but I'll see if I can get any of them to start new toons over on Bastion for this (or if they want to transfer). Would be awesome to get a team or two of us over there for the event. Hell, maybe I can pull Levvix and Ceylon out of retirement (worth a shot, anyway).

I don't plan on transferring, but would be happy to fly with my relative newbie Hawke (pubside) over there for the event. I have no idea how close to mastery I'll get with him, though, since he's still largely stock, and while 3 weeks is pretty good notice, that's not my native server, so not sure how much I'll be over there to fly with him.

Edited by nyghtrunner

I am planning on attending. Idk about anyone else who used to group up - don't really have a "team" these days, so may need a group. If you're planning on making groups, please dont put me with players that don't start with L or end in 'Sandwhich', registered Jedi for a religion in the most recent census, can't dance without looking like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man, attempt to cover up the nude part of statues with fig newtons rather than fig leaves, say "tensor field" in a non-exciting and non-enusiastic way, uses Hoover vacuums when Dyson is clearly the ****, dance better than a spaniard whilst mariatchi plays, giggle when one implies their duty will be long, hard, and wrought with many dark turns, have more than two of the same vowel in succession, utilize names that reference Thai dishes, have voice clients and major stutters, think that Babylon 5 shouldn't have been cancelled, are known secret agents, say 'fracking' with no reference to BattleStar Galactica, dont know the difference between construction and a constructor, hasn't been aware of how awesome Star Citizen is and will be, has been to jail more than 5 times, can speak 7 languages but they are all dialects of pig latin, think mary jane in spiderman was smoking, people who skip on sidewalks or play hopscotch using pink chalk and no rock-thing that's used to indicate where you have to skip the jump. If these totally reasonable demands can be met, I think this will be fun. Edited by SammyGStatus

I am planning on attending. Idk about anyone else who used to group up - don't really have a "team" these days, so may need a group. If you're planning on making groups, please dont put me with players that don't start with L or end in 'Sandwhich', registered Jedi for a religion in the most recent census, can't dance without looking like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man, attempt to cover up the nude part of statues with fig newtons rather than fig leaves, say "tensor field" in a non-exciting and non-enusiastic way, uses Hoover vacuums when Dyson is clearly the ****, dance better than a spaniard whilst mariatchi plays, giggle when one implies their duty will be long, hard, and wrought with many dark turns, have more than two of the same vowel in succession, utilize names that reference Thai dishes, have voice clients and major stutters, think that Babylon 5 shouldn't have been cancelled, are known secret agents, say 'fracking' with no reference to BattleStar Galactica, dont know the difference between construction and a constructor, hasn't been aware of how awesome Star Citizen is and will be, has been to jail more than 5 times, can speak 7 languages but they are all dialects of pig latin, think mary jane in spiderman was smoking, people who skip on sidewalks or play hopscotch using pink chalk and no rock-thing that's used to indicate where you have to skip the jump. If these totally reasonable demands can be met, I think this will be fun.

That's fracking impossible :D

I am planning on attending. Idk about anyone else who used to group up - don't really have a "team" these days, so may need a group. If you're planning on making groups, please dont put me with players that don't start with L or end in 'Sandwhich', registered Jedi for a religion in the most recent census, can't dance without looking like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man, attempt to cover up the nude part of statues with fig newtons rather than fig leaves, say "tensor field" in a non-exciting and non-enusiastic way, uses Hoover vacuums when Dyson is clearly the ****, dance better than a spaniard whilst mariatchi plays, giggle when one implies their duty will be long, hard, and wrought with many dark turns, have more than two of the same vowel in succession, utilize names that reference Thai dishes, have voice clients and major stutters, think that Babylon 5 shouldn't have been cancelled, are known secret agents, say 'fracking' with no reference to BattleStar Galactica, dont know the difference between construction and a constructor, hasn't been aware of how awesome Star Citizen is and will be, has been to jail more than 5 times, can speak 7 languages but they are all dialects of pig latin, think mary jane in spiderman was smoking, people who skip on sidewalks or play hopscotch using pink chalk and no rock-thing that's used to indicate where you have to skip the jump. If these totally reasonable demands can be met, I think this will be fun.

I think I can live up to this ;) Beside you flown with me a few times already Bot ;)

Can you teach me your ways? How can I be a better pilot? Is it really not butter? What side of the pipe do I smoke from? Help me shisho.

Can you teach me your ways? How can I be a better pilot? Is it really not butter? What side of the pipe do I smoke from? Help me shisho.

Senpai?? You need help from this disgusting aimbot program not worth a daamn outside of its railguns??? You're disapointing me, senpai. :(;)