Harbinger Down Again? Seriously??!??!?!

Azpoker

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On the last boss fight with a hair of health left, pissed off.

I am right on the edge of deciding not to play anymore after the new expansion comes out. It's like they are trying to kill it off.

Edited by DyreMaker

Unbelievable...when are they going to replace this pos server and get something stable working

Ill bet its not a hardware problem, but a server software issue. Hardware problems are easy to solve and it would have been solved a long time ago if it was.

Just confirming... sounds like it's the same for you all, but I'm getting server status is up, but I can't connect... Was able to connect to Bastion, just fine.

This what you are seeing on Harbinger?

Yes it did this earlier in the week.

Should show up as offline once they figure it out.

Hey folks,

We are looking into the connectivity issues with the Harbinger. I will let you know once I know more.

-eric

Just like Saturday, I will ask again!

Can we get a table flip for the smilies list? Would be handy right about now :cool:

Hey folks,

We are looking into the connectivity issues with the Harbinger. I will let you know once I know more.

-eric

Thanks for acknowledging it, Great Lord of Decorating.

Is there any idea why this keeps happening to this specific server? I know other servers have their issues from time to time...but it seems like Harbinger has them far more often.

Or maybe I just notice more because I play on Harbinger.

Is there any idea why this keeps happening to this specific server? I know other servers have their issues from time to time...but it seems like Harbinger has them far more often.

It's definitely a problem with Harbinger specifically.

Hey folks,

-eric

Can we get free character transfers off of Harbinger? That's now 2/30 days that my game-time has been interrupted.

You do know some of us work, and have real life priorities with limited time to play, and we can't wait around on the servers all night, right?

Any chance we'll be told what the problem really is? It's been down, what, 3 times in as many weeks now? Somehow I don't think it's been 3 completely different unconnected problems.

Obviously you don't have to tell us, but I for one and Darn curious.

It happens to servers that have a large population that is relatively spread out. I'm no server tech but I'd venture to guess that it's possible that the pure amount of syncing having to take place due to players from the East coast as well as all the APAC players having widely varying ping times could have a hand in this.

I dunno.

EDIT: Notice that it is almost always crashing between 8pm - 1am Eastern, which is roughly the time that the server is at its most stretched, with APAC just logging in and East Coast not yet finished for the night.

Edited by maverickmatt