The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Empire & Republic just for show, or...?

Inzuher

This thread is dedicated to start a discussion that I bet a dev won't reply to, but I dare them too :rak_03:

Will we as Imperial and Republic players be able to team up for this new content, or is the Empire and Republic teaming up just for show?

Now this question beckons to the fact that we'll probably be teaming up in the story, but I doubt we as players will actually be able to work together cross-faction. Now I'm a believer in factions storywise but I've never liked the idea of splitting up the playerbase in the manner factions do. Also as a roleplayer I'd love to actually be able to group up with people from the other faction.

What are your thoughts on this?

I believe we'll just see some NPC of both factions during questing, FPs and OPs, that's it. If cross faction team play was a feature, they would announce it specifically.

Aye, I expect this as well. Perhaps I should refrase my question to whether or not you'd like this feature. Personally, I'd be all in for it.

Sigh, more people getting worked up over what is essentially a staged photo op.

"Dude, that guy running for the senate held up a baby and kissed it on TV last night! What a super friendly and down to earth guy! Imma vote for him for sho."

:rolleyes:

Edited by Oneirophrenia