It's Official. Shadow Of Revan Is Here. ;)

Darth_Wicked

Shadow of Revan ( REVAN HAS RETURNED )

Also...

Travel to the tropical world of Rishi, a dangerous pirate haven at the edge of the galaxy, then continue your story on Yavin 4, home of the fearsome Massassi warriors!

I love being right. :D

- - - -

RELEASE DATE: December 9, 2014. :rak_03:

EARLY ACCESS: December 2, 2014. :rak_03:

EDIT:

^^^ That does look epic. Plus, Occuption of Balmorra always makes everything sound more awesome. :eek:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow of Revan ( REVAN HAS RETURNED )

Also...

I love being right. :D

- - - -

RELEASE DATE: December 9, 2014. :rak_03:

EARLY ACCESS: December 2, 2014. :rak_03:

I hope a few things...

They will adds the possibility to have more toons than we can currently.. because with the new systems... Switching tree will become even less interresting for me.. So I haope I will have the possibility to make 50 toons if I so want... Anyway the accounts max is 300.. So why not allow us to have more toons on a single server?

GSF's hangars being now Legacy wide.. because who wants to grind over 10m req on every toons they want to GSF on?

More GSF map, modes and ships (yes, I'm looking at you Infiltrator)

More PvP maps.

More awesome stories.

And hopefully the new discipline systems won't dumb down the rotations too much and will allow a great deal of customization.

I hope we get some info about pvp soon also. There will be pvp content in this update, right?

Edit: Just so my post didn't seem like only a complaint - everything that they have told us about so far sounds frikkin awesome!

Edited by CmdrShpd

Pre-order* by November 2nd to get these special rewards!

Seven Days of Early Access starting December 2nd

Subscriber Exclusive: Class XP Boost – Level 12x faster and exclusively enjoy class story missions through Level 55!

Grand Statue of Revan (Stronghold Decoration)

Rise of the Hutt Cartel Digital Expansion – Level 51-55 missions and more

How is the Rise of the Hutt Cartel Digital Expansion a special reward? It's free already? :p

Limited-Time Class XP Boost

Subscriber Exclusive

Levelling to 55 exclusively by class story? :eek:

Me likey very very much! :D

Best feature so far. I would honestly pay $20 in CC per chance to do this with every new character. Now, if we can just get MENTORING!!!!

Edited by TheBBP

Am I the only person that noticed that the graphical style seems to have changed slightly? It looks like the shaders and bloom effects are slightly darker/more exaggerated than it is on live. Also the laser effects at 00:48 are not ones we have seen in game before.

I mean there where hints at changes due to the addition of camera pan in some of the convos from recent content, but this looks like a overhaul.