So now that it appears that subscribers can no longer crit on missions...

ShiningKnights

I'm wonder if this is the time to go FTP. The only 2 major drawbacks that I see are no ingame mail and a credit cap limit.

What do you mean we no longer "crit" on missions? Are you saying that Bioware has specifically changed the game to make it so that subscribers no longer get purple materials from crafting missions?

And your proof for this statement is WHERE, exactly?

Choose your words carefully.

Ever since their patch a couple days ago, I've noticed a drastic change when I send out my characters. They no hardly ever bring back rare missions and schematics...just as if you were playing F2P. My brother who plays this game also mentioned the same exact thing.

Ever since their patch a couple days ago, I've noticed a drastic change when I send out my characters. They no hardly ever bring back rare missions and schematics...just as if you were playing F2P. My brother who plays this game also mentioned the same exact thing.

Oh good, you actually have one more person who said this.

*phew*, I thought you were just wildly speculating, but since your brother said it happens to him too it must be true and on purpose :rolleyes:

RNG or perhaps even a bug, then.

I'm more annoyed with the bizarre lack of Bountiful Underworld Metals missions for rank 2/3 mats, but I'm fairly sure it's not some vast conspiracy to get people to unsubscribe (and stop paying money.)

I had 3/3 slicing missions crit across 3 toons yesterday.

I find your anecdotal conjecture disturbing.

I did say "it appears" in the title of my post right? Just asked some of my guildies and 3 of them are noticing the same thing. Guess it is just RNG though. I mean, Bioware never screws up their patches on live environments right?

I did say "it appears" in the title of my post right? Just asked some of my guildies and 3 of them are noticing the same thing. Guess it is just RNG though. I mean, Bioware never screws up their patches on live environments right?

Your claims are inconsistent. Your initial post claimed that your were considering unsubbing due to the possible removal of critting for subs. Now you claim to think it might be a bug. But if you thought it was a bug, you wouldn't need to unsub because it would obviously be fixed.

I am forced to conclude that this is a troll thread.

It could just be rotten luck. My hubby was complaining of this also, and after like, 4 days of trying he finally got what he needed off the missions. Perhaps, someone could look into this further, as it seems horrible to have to drive missions for 4 days to get what you need.

Random is random?

Wow, didn't know about that! Have to write it down now before I forget it. That's good info.

Seriously, I haven't noticed any changes to purple materials. I actually get them more often than I used to get them (high affection on non-crit companions?).

Edited by Halinalle

RNG is random, news at 11.

can you show us the code that proves this please? 99 percent of these claims are confirmation bias. but there have been proven bugs in other games that were problems in implementation. I would put money that he is wrong...but you stated that the rng is always random. prove it.

can you show us the code that proves this please? 99 percent of these claims are confirmation bias. but there have been proven bugs in other games that were problems in implementation. I would put money that he is wrong...but you stated that the rng is always random. prove it.

Well, there are others claiming they HAVE had crits... so are their claims not as valid as the OP's?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.