The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The 3.0 Changes wishlist thread

TACeMossie

Yeah I was curious about this I didnt want to post about it just incase it was against the rules.

I'll leave this here for the mods to mull over and see, so if your banned over this, well... you have leverage from the community manager.

Eric literally just said on snaves stream the other day that they dont go out of their way to stop data mined information. I wouldn't really worry about it.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll leave this here for the mods to mull over and see, so if your banned over this, well... you have leverage from the community manager.

I will say this though: No jet charge for all specs, but a certain move has a heroic utility that makes you not even care.

I cant figure out if your talking about the new Thermal Detonator for AP or Immolate for Pyro? Or somthing else (like Tank's new Firestorm?)

then you obviously didnt go through all the datamined stuff

word on the grapevine is that

keep digging through that datamined stuff lolololololol :p

Edited by eatmydeece

Particle protoype accelator is in ap tree. Prototype flame thrower is in pyro tree Immolate and thermal detonator has also changed places. They are clearly changing the focus of the specs. Pyro will have all fire attacks. Ap well will have others(flame burst will change).

A good change imo

Edited by Petvin

I will miss my Hybrid spec :(

I am not a max uber leet dps kind of person as long as i'm killing the mobs in dailies and pulling my weight in teamed missions im happy. I currently run a hybrid up Shield tech up to jet charge and the speed boost and 2 free flamesweeps then rest of the skill points in the Pyro tree. whilst being in CGC. I love the mobility that jet charge grants and it help me never mess up with my heat as I can have 2 flamesweeps to utilise (Amazing for clearing lower level dailies too).

I am looking forward to 3.0 but just hope that it is possible to get jet charge or some kind of mobility available in the Pyro tree. If not I will adapt just will be a major blow to my enjoyment of the class.

Edited by -Sullster-

Is this posted somewhere? I'm just lazy and don't want to go through the all the lines of code.

Im on the PTS :D

[REDACTED BECAUSE REASONS]

You want more info, you'll have to get onto the PTS or talk with someone whos on it in-game

Edited by TACeMossie

Roll a PT :p

but then... your incendiary missile animation sucks!

WHAT DO

God, it is so hard to talk about stuff here without breaking the NDA. So I assume we will be able to talk about PTs when they do a stream on them in November?