• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark my words, here is the "perk:"

#1 Title that no one will display.

#2 Re-skinned mount

#3 Re-skinned pet

#4 Item that is entertaining for five minutes until it gets put into your cargo bay, never to be seen again.

#5 Fireworks!

#6 Four days of early access, the first day of which will start at 11:30 PM in your time zone (won't matter - patcher will be offline the whole time anyway.)

If you're a subscriber NOW, you'll get all that, PLUS 50 copies of the same stronghold decoration!

Subscribe by December, and you'll still get 86 minutes of early access.

Subscribe by launch in March, and you'll get the pet!

depends on the decoration.

if its something cool then id be ok with that, well that or a black turtleneck. :D

Then they could've just said "we're also working on another sub-perk we will show later this month" while still announcing today. Delaying everything only creates bigger expectation, I agree, unless it's a companion or something nothing will feel big enough for weeks of delay. It's 3.0 expansion, suppousedly biggest yet, most important thing in MMO's life-cycle, no wonder people are annoyed with zero info

#2 Re-skinned mount

#3 Re-skinned pet

#4 Item that is entertaining for five minutes until it gets put into your cargo bay, never to be seen again.

#5 Fireworks!

#6 Four days of early access, the first day of which will start at 11:30 PM in your time zone (won't matter - patcher will be offline the whole time anyway.)

If you're a subscriber NOW, you'll get all that, PLUS 50 copies of the same stronghold decoration!

You left out free stronghold with rooms.

You left out free stronghold with rooms.

If that's it, and the rooms for the new one don't cost my entire savings to unlock (because they'll never give us them all,) AND the new announcement comes with all kinds of in-game assets they plan to show off, THEN maybe we can begin to understand their incompetence. I'm not holding my breath.

If that's it, and the rooms for the new one don't cost my entire savings to unlock (because they'll never give us them all,) AND the new announcement comes with all kinds of in-game assets they plan to show off, THEN maybe we can begin to understand their incompetence. I'm not holding my breath.

I heard rumors of one on Corellia but don't quote me on it.

#2 Re-skinned mount

#3 Re-skinned pet

#5 Fireworks!

/Thread

#2 Re-skinned mount

#3 Re-skinned pet

#5 Fireworks!

lol, THIS

#2 Re-skinned mount

#3 Re-skinned pet

#5 Fireworks!

LOL sadly probably not far off the mark.