Excuse me BioWare

VdFExarKun

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright BioWare, thanks for forcing me to reactivate my WoW sub. Haven't played WoW since january '11.

We all know how ****ed up WoW is these days and yet it is more fun than this piece of ****.

BioWare must really care a lot about their product and their customers. Btw BioWare your PR team sucks big time too, just in case you haven't read the news.

Haha!! I hear ya! I played wow for many years, got sick to the point of pucking just by hearing the game's name. 2 months ago, around the time season 2 rewards were announced (so smart and clever to give a pvp helmet with pve properties.... amazing), i got back to wow.... Its amazing how Swtor is not only detiorating more and more on a daily basis, the game is now actually helping other mmo's getting more subs.... such lol... Oh and did you know swtor devs are working on other games at same time as they work in this game?? Freaking hilarious, as if they dont have anything to do to improve swtor...

Also in case you haven't noticed or are too blind, the population that q for arena has been declining since season 1.

What must happen for you to react?

maybe because it stinks. if they dare to take a chance and fix it then it get s porpular

Oh and did you know swtor devs are working on other games at same time as they work in this game?? Freaking hilarious, as if they dont have anything to do to improve swtor...

Maybe they are not in so much denial that they realised that SWTOR is done. So no need to put any ressources into that game anymore and they rather spend those ressources on a chosen hack 'n slash game which looks horrendous in my eyes.

I would rather play Wildcrap (sry no offense) before I touch Fart Realm.

Btw BioWares attention on the forums, I really come to the believe that they only look at the PvP forum once a year.

It feels great to be completely ignored, you're doing a great job in that area BioWare. Makes me want to buy every game you make.

Rumor has it you are that third "bot" yourself.

Bots usually don't whisper people they don't know in their native language to ask whether there are any tanks queued in soloQ.

... says the guy who is more or less sync queuing with all the other *good* players. Yup, seems legit.:rolleyes:

Also in case you haven't noticed or are too blind, the population that q for arena has been declining since season 1.

What must happen for you to react?

But our Cartel Market has a new re-skinned helmet that you can purchase!! May the force be with you!!

lulz.

Alright BioWare, you just gave me a big **** YOU right into the face.

I got two screenshots from an arena bot here:

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

It is not the first time I encountered that bot, I saw him during season 2 too and you don't have to be a rocketscientist to see that this guy is a bot. I reported him accordingly back in season 2 months ago and yet here he is, still using a bot (or a script).

What is this bots behaviour in arena? The match starts, he runs straight forward across the map and at some point he stops and stands still, he doesn't attack anybody, he doesn't defend himself and he won't move a bit after he reached his scripted point to stop.

I wish I had some video footage of that match but my recording program wasn't enabled and I didn't have the time during the match to enable it, so I only got these two screenshots of him.

You, BioWare, should have still my ticket from months ago in which I reported this bot to you and apparently you did nothing? He is still around...

I applaud you BioWare for the worst management an MMO could have. You deserve an award for this, but not a good one.

Dude, you have 36 pieces of mail, you need to check that ****.

... says the guy who is more or less sync queuing with all the other *good* players. Yup, seems legit.:rolleyes:

Very legit. It is indeed Ironic..

And this is one of the reasons why many people also stop queing on TOFN and do not give a F;''''n damn about solo or group ranked arenas.

Anyways PvP in SWTOR is just a mini game nowadays. log on do your dailies log off, when you are full with comms buy some gear.

Arenas is POS system, Ranked WZ was 100 times better and much more difficult. Even with an average team it was much more fun to this. Its a pity, IMO SWTOR has the nicest objective based WZ (BGs) around, and yet they don't see it..

Although the Imperial Intelligence was disbanded years ago, I still manage to have my contacts in various positions across the galaxy and one of my informants has told me that we got 4 troll tanks on ToFN now.

Dear BioWare, remove solo ranked. It ain't working. How long does it take you to notice it...

Well if you think that then you don't get the point of all of this.

If you where to write a message to a local elected politician or business using the same exact ranting language you use in this thread. Do think that message is going to compel the person to do anything? No, it won't in fact it probably won't make it past the secretary. Why do you expect it to mean anything to BW?

If you want something done, you write a clearly written, rational response with backing arguments, you don't post a bunch of asterisks and expect anything to come of it.

Edited by Zoom_VI

Amazing, now we got a 24k Marauder on Imp side in the Q for arena too, beautiful old columni and battlemaster gear, not one piece orbroan or conquerer or w/e, just old PvP gear in every slot. That guy smells like a troll. Edited by VdFExarKun

Although the Imperial Intelligence was disbanded years ago, I still manage to have my contacts in various positions across the galaxy and one of my informants has told me that we got 4 troll tanks on ToFN now.

Dear BioWare, remove solo ranked. It ain't working. How long does it take you to notice it...

Since when in the bloody 'ell did I become an 'informant' :p?

Did I just get demoted from Ex-Forum Warrior to 'Informant'? What am I doing with my life Nothing, apparently, since I'm raging about a game QQ

Amazing, now we got a 24k Marauder on Imp side in the Q for arena too, beautiful old columni and battlemaster gear, not one piece orbroan or conquerer or w/e, just old PvP gear in every slot. That guy smells like a troll.

Probably just ignorant, you would be amazed by how many people don't bother to look anything up after taking a long absence from the game. There where some guys in regs that I encountered that where wearing ye olde battlemaster, and although they understood their gear was garbage now, I could not get it through their heads that they would be better off in PvE gear until they got their PvP gear.