Allow Free or Discounted Transfers to Jung Ma Thread in Suggestion Box

flyersfan

I read your suggestion and I'm all for advocating for Jung Ma however...

In all honesty, you should advocate for Jung Ma based on its strengths (a server that has something for everyone)not try to use economic incentives to lure people over. Giving out free rides generally doesn't only attract the people that you actually want to stay on the server, you'll get boatloads you want to ship back and that kind of thing can destroy a server (look at POT5).

I read your suggestion and I'm all for advocating for Jung Ma however...

In all honesty, you should advocate for Jung Ma based on its strengths (a server that has something for everyone)not try to use economic incentives to lure people over. Giving out free rides generally doesn't only attract the people that you actually want to stay on the server, you'll get boatloads you want to ship back and that kind of thing can destroy a server (look at POT5).

I agree, but I also feel that there may be players out there that have good intentions in coming to Jung Ma or are like myself and would like to bring more characters to Jung Ma and make it their main or only server. I've met some players that have started characters here and like the server, but play elsewhere because that's where their mains are. I would hope that the economic incentive would make that transition easier. I totally understand your concerns, though.

I came here to get away from the douchery on my previous servers. I'll live with the smaller population. :2cents:

I'm okay with the smaller population, but it pains me to see so many players leaving the server with no new players joining. I would hate to see Jung Ma shut down or become a dead server.

but it pains me to see so many players leaving the server with no new players joining. I would hate to see Jung Ma shut down or become a dead server.

I'm pretty sure this is false, simply because if it was true the population would be declining. Except it isn't. Jung Ma's population has been stabilized for half a year now with no major changes.

Why would anybody want to come to Jung Ma in the first place? I mean, they would have to share the server with UMBRA ... and if you're not a S&M, there's no reason why you should subjugate yourself to that...

Wow, Umbra has a hater? That's a first.

I'm pretty sure this is false, simply because if it was true the population would be declining. Except it isn't. Jung Ma's population has been stabilized for half a year now with no major changes.

I've seen a decline in the population based on the times the I play, granted that I don't play at prime times because of my job and school, but either way I'd like to see Jung Ma gain more valuable players or more characters of players that are already here.

I've seen a decline in the population based on the times the I play, granted that I don't play at prime times because of my job and school, but either way I'd like to see Jung Ma gain more valuable players or more characters of players that are already here.

why ask for value when you can get more like ME. mine. mine! MINE! :rak_04: