Ranked PVP QQ

milkandcereal

group ranked works just fine. it's an empty queue because the same ppl win and the same ppl lose every match. it's always going to be a ghost town populated by a select few regulars and the occasional grp who try it, get toasted, and don't queue again. I don't care if you merge every server in the game; the same thing is going to happen over the course of a couple months tops.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

group ranked works just fine. it's an empty queue because the same ppl win and the same ppl lose every match. it's always going to be a ghost town populated by a select few regulars and the occasional grp who try it, get toasted, and don't queue again. I don't care if you merge every server in the game; the same thing is going to happen over the course of a couple months tops.

You got no argument from me on that; It's an odd thing though, on one hand you got a Ranked system(group) that work, but as you say, would take an effort to be successful in, on the other hand you got a flaw Ranked system which by luck and volume of plays might give you a decent Rank, and don't demand as much effort to succeed in, in review of this people select the latter.

So, one could argue that you proved my point, players chose the randomness and flaws of Solo in hope of being lucky, and if they don't, give themselves the option to whine about bad team mates or a flaw system, in said order, rather than put in the hours for development as an individual player and as a well coordinated team.

And that, my friends, have been my argument all along . . . Every player has a choice and your choice will reflect the outcome . . . accept that and stop the whining!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.