3.0 Emails

Desolaytore

Yes, they are sending out invites, I got one.

There are 10 new levels, 4 new operations, 3 new planets, 2 new companions, and a new warzone.

Source: There is no Beta.

Harr Harr. Bioware is very sneaky and don't like to reveal anything.

We are supposed to be getting more info soon anyway but still they might be doing a beta, if they are then good. Test the stuff before you release it broken. :D

I would not be surprised if they did. But no one except Bioware will confirm it.

They did the same thing with the other expansions.

They sent out invites to access the Makeb to select people (most people did not get access to Makeb on the PTS).

They sent out invites to play Galactic Starfighter early aswell.

Not entirely sure about strongholds but I wouldnt be suprised if they did that also.

I would not be surprised if they did. But no one except Bioware will confirm it.

They did the same thing with the other expansions.

They sent out invites to access the Makeb to select people (most people did not get access to Makeb on the PTS).

They sent out invites to play Galactic Starfighter early aswell.

Not entirely sure about strongholds but I wouldnt be suprised if they did that also.

I got one for GSF, but the pvp only thing made me only test that for like 5 minutes :p

Strongholds was on the pts for like 3+ weeks, don't know if it actually had a beta.

You are not going to get an answer, people who did can't answer because they are under a conditionality agreement and those who didn't don't know.

lol, just lol

They have not even decided what is in yet, it is not coded and beta is months away if even this year.

Think about it, the xpac doesn't even have a marketing name yet.

/facepalm

lol, just lol

They have not even decided what is in yet, it is not coded and beta is months away if even this year.

Think about it, the xpac doesn't even have a marketing name yet.

/facepalm

They already confirmed the expansion is bound to be released this year still.

Go troll somewhere else.

Rumors have been floating around about 3.0 beta invites being sent out. Can anyone confirm if this is true or not?

If it is then this post will most likely be deleted anyway :p

Saying you got an invite might very well be a violation of an NDA. Or maybe not. Or whatever.

What's the difference anyway? If you didn't get such an invite, assuming they exist, it doesn't affect you in any event.

Then why haven't people come forward after ROTHC and mentioned that they where in the beta? There is no way BW would keep people under NDA after the content goes live.

Maybe that was in their contract ?

Anyway I think it is pointless to argue about this as it doesn't really matter (for now) :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.