Ppl complain too much about this game

AtinOrdo

uk i bet u 50 bucks if this game was anything besides BW/Star wars behind it it wouldn't be played much. This game will do OK because of BW and Star wars but if it was any other type of game without the Rediculous amount of people who will play a game only because bioware and/or star wars is behind it it wouldn't do very well at all.

Bioware is rolling with the fact they hope most people will roll alts for the first 1-3 months and then when they can start pushing out an actual endgame people will still be here. YES the leveling is amazing but so is all other mmos leveling the First time around. Especially when its completely new to everyone. Fact is after u get through once the only difference is the Main story quest line. Same quests u did on ur main same planets and everything. Considering it takes nowhere near 200 hours to hit cap they're pushing it..

I, personally, love this game. I was never into MMO's til a friend told me about this one. I was in all the betas and I have to say that it surpassed all my expectations. Sure, it has a few bugs but nothing that won't be fixed given time. To all the people out there that say "this game is a joke" or "this game is too buggy to play" just do what your threatening and stop playing so people who actually enjoy this game dont have to:

A) listen to you

B) Wait in queues as much.

Thank you

People always complain when MMOs come out and the funny thing is: The people who complain do so abundantly. There are people who think it's not enough to make their point once, no they post the same stuff over and over again until they reach easily 500 posts after two weeks. This leads to the misconception, that many players have serious issues with the game, while in reality it's just a select few, who spam the forums.

But this is just something that happens all the time in every MMO. Show me one MMO-forum which had one day without any complaints and I'll show you a MMO-forum that has been down for at least 24 hours. ;)

Oh no! The only thing worse than complaint threads, is complaint threads about complaint threads!

Here's your Game Defense Brigade Badge for outstanding community griping in the line of duty!

Yeah and the only thing worse than complaints about complaints, are complaints about complaints about complaints... We could play this game all day long. ;)

Unfortunately, there's a lot of truth to his posts.

The game, while entertaining, has some very serious flaws.

Humanity has some serious flaws too. Yet we all manage to live and thrive anyway.

>>> your outlook defines your experience. People who complain tend to be unhappy in general. It is true in real life, it is true in MMOs.

We paid 60 dollars for it, we deserve a product in return

This game is not good; it's average, and that's BioWare's fault for making an average product, not the consumer's fault for complaining about it

No, you paid 60$ for a never ending development project, which is what an MMORPG is. From now, to the foreseeable future, SW:TOR is always going to be patched and tweaked, stuff added and taken away. This game will never be complete, and it will never be perfect. If you cannot accept that, stop playing now.