Ppl complain too much about this game

AtinOrdo

I, personally, love this game. I was never into MMO's til a friend told me about this one. I was in all the betas and I have to say that it surpassed all my expectations. Sure, it has a few bugs but nothing that won't be fixed given time. To all the people out there that say "this game is a joke" or "this game is too buggy to play" just do what your threatening and stop playing so people who actually enjoy this game dont have to:

A) listen to you

B) Wait in queues as much.

Thank you

We paid 60 dollars for it, we deserve a product in return

This game is not good; it's average, and that's BioWare's fault for making an average product, not the consumer's fault for complaining about it

OH MY GOD WILL YOU **** AND QUIT ALREADY? I am so sick of your posts.

This game is not good; it's average, and that's BioWare's fault for making an average product, not the consumer's fault for complaining about it

Sadly, people like this will always exist. ^

Just ignore them, let them be stupid, and carry on playing.

You get endless entertainment for 60 dollars (+ 12 p/month), seems like a good deal to me. I pay 10 euro for a movie and after two hours it's over.

Or rather my real question is, what did you expect for 60 dollars? Of course it's a waste if you don't like the game, but why would you even buy it? If you say, I didn't know what the content would be, there was any opportunity to join the open beta.

I paid 149.00 + 3 Month Subscription to this game.

I'm really tempting to cancel everything revert the security key and return this CE to gamestop after xmas.

I'm surprised that people haven't realized that 99% of the people complaining on the forums are just Star Trek and EVE fanbois trolling because they fear this games popularity.

^Quoted for Truth

But you forgot WoW fanboys that are scared to death as well.:D

^Quoted for Truth

But you forgot WoW fanboys that are scared to death as well.:D

What a horribly paranoid and weird thing to say.

What is with the community that you can't have any kind of debate? If you have one problem with the game, you're branded as a (insert competitor here) fanboy. You can't say anything without getting OTHER fanboys riled up.

Sad thing, that. Debate has become a lost art in our country.

I support this^^^^^^^^

same dude .

MMORPG players are notoriously whiny. They have been since I was first exposed to the genre with the release of Dark Age of Camelot. I had a blast playing that game (and several since), but to look at the forums you would've thought it was an unplayable wreck.

It's been that way for every game I've ever played.

What a horribly paranoid and weird thing to say.

What is with the community that you can't have any kind of debate? If you have one problem with the game, you're branded as a (insert competitor here) fanboy. You can't say anything without getting OTHER fanboys riled up.

Sad thing, that. Debate has become a lost art in our country.

Not at all. Just look at the forums. You must be blind if you cannot see all of the troll post. The defending is getting crazy because the trolls are out in force.

Debate is one thing, mindless trolling is another. I have not seen very many actual valid complaints at all on these forums. They happen to be in the Customer Service area.... A debate of real issues like the memory leaks on texture issues, hey that is cool.. But some of this crap is just out there.

Not at all. Just look at the forums. You must be blind if you cannot see all of the troll post. The defending is getting crazy because the trolls are out in force.

Debate is one thing, mindless trolling is another. I have not seen very many actual valid complaints at all on these forums. They happen to be in the Customer Service area.... A debate of real issues like the memory leaks on texture issues, hey that is cool.. But some of this crap is just out there.

I posted a list of very valid complaints, coming from a veteran of other MMO games. None of them had to deal with technical issues...most of them had to do with the horrible UI.

The game does have it's fair share of legit problems. It's not perfect.

I posted a list of very valid complaints, coming from a veteran of other MMO games. None of them had to deal with technical issues...most of them had to do with the horrible UI.

And that is fine. The UI is not perfect for some people. That is a valid complaint.

And yes, it is not perfect at all. I don't think I have ever said it is. But like I said, some of the complaints are just obvious trolling.

There are valid complaints and then there is trolling. I have seen a ton of trolling. The valid complaints will probably get worked out in the future, that is how MMO games work, as I am sure you know.

Its not perfect to you, but to me, someone who was NEVER into MMOs, this game is pretty much perfect because this game has done for me what no other MMO could have done which is to......GET ME TO PLAY IT lol.

Again, you MMO traditionalist act like this game was 100% meant for you when in actuality, it it is attracting dual fanbases, the hardcore MMO base and the story driven/single player base.

So for you, this game has legit problems, for people like myself, this game has very few problems and the problems it does have, it is minor and can be fixed with patches.

Example, you and other complain about the UI. For me, the UI is perfect and I have ZERO problems with it.

TomAto or TomAAto

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

Just wait till the first month is over and most of the complainers will be gone.

LOL-- oh no they won't. The most vocal "I just cancelled" people will still be right here, still claiming they've cancelled. Actually, the usual approach is to say they were 'given a gift card and continue to post because the forum is the only enjoyment they get from this game'.

If I had a nickle for every time I've seen that posted by some obsessed drama queen, I'd have quite a pile of nickles.