• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sor? or SOR?

what does SOR mean?

Silly Orange Revan?

Sh*t on Revan?

Regardless of the story, I just like questing in SWTOR. So I think I'll enjoy whatever the expansion brings. With 2014 so light on regular content, I'm hoping BW has a lot to release with it over the course of the coming year.

Edited by arunav

a great character? he wasn't a great character he was an empty vessel in which you could choose one of several responses from.

KOTOR is pretty universally praised as a fantastic RPG, even today.

Some of its characters rival those seen in the original movies, even (HK-47 in particular, imo).

I think you are in the minority thinking Revan was an empty vessel.

My money is on one of these two: either "Shadow Of Revan" or "Soul Of Revan", since Revan got absorbed into the force, he can no longer take physical form other than through some other Sith performing the Force Walk. Shadow and Soul could both reflect that.

However, "Shadow" has a more has-been feel where as "Soul" gives more of a 'current-day' feel. So I would not be at all surprised if it turns out to be "Soul Of Revan"

Hmmm, here's another thought, I saw some discussion earlier in the thread as to what the 'relic' in front of the banner might be he's facing in the start of the video. Now, maybe my imagination runs wild here, but its shape has an awful similarity with the Rakata Mind Trap, I seem to remember the same form also used in other Rakata related tech. And now the finale of the Forged Alliances takes us to another Rakata related environment. Leading up to something?

"Shadows Of Rakata" ?

Edited by LeJarC