Expansion is called SOR!

Jerba

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you even see something resembling a Star Map?

I think he's talking about the Star Map consoles you had to find in KotOR, not an actual map. In the other thread, it was speculated that the item in the center is his throne, and I think that is more likely. In any case, that image is just a screenshot from the video, so watch the video for a larger version. :)

I think he's talking about the Star Map consoles you had to find in KotOR, not an actual map. In the other thread, it was speculated that the item in the center is his throne, and I think that is more likely. In any case, that image is just a screenshot from the video, so watch the video for a larger version. :)

I expressed myself poorly. ;)

I know what a Star Map is and its purpose in the original KoTOR. I just don't see anything resembling a Star Map in there. Plus, we got a taste already of what a Star Map would - probably - look in this game, with the Sith Inquisitor class story on Korriban.

Where do you even see something resembling a Star Map?

I thought the "relic" Revan is facing could be some kind of star map. Maybe the information stolen from Tython and Korriban led him there? Second Star Forge maybe? Just throwing random ideas here. He could be trying to finish what he started a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.;)

I thought the "relic" Revan is facing could be some kind of star map. Maybe the information stolen from Tython and Korriban led him there? Second Star Forge maybe? Just throwing random ideas here. He could be trying to finish what he started a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.;)

I believe those pieces were stolen by Arkous and Darok to be given to Gorima, so he could start building the first prototypes of their Infinite Army.

I looked at the beginning of the video more closely, and you are right, it is not a throne. See the image: http://i.imgur.com/l7HRDVl.jpg

Looks like there is an obelisk in the front with a glowing orange light on a rock with a strange marking on it.

Behind it, there is that red flag, standing on a small pedestal.

And to the left and right of it, there are two more obelisks which are connect with iron chains to something else.

Next to the left obelisk, a small crate is sitting on the floor.

Far to the left and right, there are two pillars, with holes to place weapons inside, here spears and axes, maybe like a weapons chamber.

Also, due to the fern in the lower left-hand corner, this location appears to be outside or at least getting sunlight.

Edited by Jerba

I looked at the beginning of the video more closely, and you are right, it is not a throne. See the image: http://i.imgur.com/l7HRDVl.jpg

Looks like there is an obelisk in the front with a glowing orange light on a rock with a strange marking on it.

Behind it, there is that red flag, standing on a small pedestal.

And to the left and right of it, there are two more obelisks which are connect with iron chains to something else.

Next to the left obelisk, a small crate is sitting on the floor.

Far to the left and right, there are two pillars, with holes to place weapons inside, here spears and axes, maybe like a weapons chamber.

Also, due to the fern in the lower left-hand corner, this location appears to be outside or at least getting sunlight.

I got it.

Altman be praised. :p

I'm just posing one possible scenario until we have more concrete details.

I got that. Just trying to understand what said scenario is. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I got it.

Altman be praised. :p

I got that. Just trying to understand what said scenario is. :D

Oh, well, like I said before, Revan could still be searching for some ancient Rakatan superweapon like in KOTOR (technically speaking, it was before KOTOR but you get my drift) and tracked down the location of a star map (via information obtained from Tython and Korriban) to guide him.