The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Anyone resubbing for 3.0?

ZionHalcyon

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the mark.

Making SWTOR more like SWG isn't going to bring people back on the whole. At best, SWG had 280k at its peak playing. Right now SWTOR has over a million.

Sorry, I know what you said, but I also know what you are getting at, and I'm not buying it.

That wasn't exactly a SWG thread. It was a reasonable list of things this game potentially could do. It wasn't medics, dancers, player cities and player bounties.

That wasn't exactly a SWG thread. It was a reasonable list of things this game potentially could do. It wasn't medics, dancers, player cities and player bounties.

You have to understand - I know the poster, and I know his themes and his past posts.

So I get what he's hinting at but might not be willing to come right out and admit.

Missed the mark.

Making SWTOR more like SWG isn't going to bring people back on the whole. At best, SWG had 280k at its peak playing. Right now SWTOR has over a million.

Sorry, I know what you said, but I also know what you are getting at, and I'm not buying it.

Dont think you know what I said or what I was getting at Zion if you think in any way shape or form Im suggesting ANYTHING to do with SWG

SWG doesnt even enter the conversation with me

You missed point completely and utterly

You have to understand - I know the poster, and I know his themes and his past posts.

So I get what he's hinting at but might not be willing to come right out and admit.

Now your just full of horse bleep

I been about as anti SWG as they come since before this game even entered closed beta

Yoiu clearly know nothing at all about this poster or what Im hinting at

Actually your just flat out wrong on every single assumption you have made.

My post was 100% about SW:TOR and had 0% to do with anything from SWG

Edited by Kalfear

Dont think you know what I said or what I was getting at Zion if you think in any way shape or form Im suggesting ANYTHING to do with SWG

SWG doesnt even enter the conversation with me

You missed point completely and utterly

Now your just full of horse bleep

I been about as anti SWG as they come since before this game even entered closed beta

Yoiu clearly know nothing at all about this poster or what Im hinting at

Actually your just flat out wrong on every single assumption you have made.

My post was 100% about SW:TOR and had 0% to do with anything from SWG

to paraphrase Han Solo, must have hit pretty close to the mark to get em all riled up like that huh kid

I don't think that an expansion big like "Rise of The Hutt" is only an operation.....

I think we have to wait New York meeting to have more news about this new expansion.

We'll see, but if they are smart, they should open up the xpac to pre-orders when they announce it.

to paraphrase Han Solo, must have hit pretty close to the mark to get em all riled up like that huh kid

Are you "bleeping" stupid?

I tell you you completely and utterly missed mark, are flat out wrong, and full of bleep (jesus kid look at my posting history, you couldnt be any more wrong on every accusation and comment regarding me and my posting history) and you think that somehow means your correct??????

Where you dropped on your head as a child?

Let me talk real simply for you as you dont seem to understand here

NOTHING I SAID HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SWG.

I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE MOST VOCAL ANTI SWG POSTERS HERE SINCE BEFORE CLOSED BETA

EVERY IDEA AND SUGGESTION I MADE REFLECTS SW:TOR AND KotOR 1 and 2 LEADING INTO SW:TOR

SWG WAS A TERRIBLE GAME THAT GROSSLY MISSED ITS POTENTIAL

SWG GAME CHANGES WERE BECAUSE OF FAILING SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS AND NOT (as the fanbois like to lie to themselves about) SOME DEEP ROOTED EVIL PLAN TO CHANGE THE GAME UP OVER AND OVER AND OVER. SUBS WERE BLEEDING OUT AND SOE WAS PANICING AND DOING WHOLE SALE CHANGES TO GAME TO TRY AND STOP BLEEDING.

Closing: you asked about getting resubs (not new accounts but old accounts coming back to SW:TOR) and thats what I answered about. You were the ONLY ONE talking about SWG in this thread at that stage no matter what delusion may mentally effect you that you imagine hidden meanings from others that clearly were not there.

Are you "bleeping" stupid?

I tell you you completely and utterly missed mark, are flat out wrong, and full of bleep (jesus kid look at my posting history, you couldnt be any more wrong on every accusation and comment regarding me and my posting history) and you think that somehow means your correct??????

Where you dropped on your head as a child?

Let me talk real simply for you as you dont seem to understand here

NOTHING I SAID HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH SWG.

I HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE MOST VOCAL ANTI SWG POSTERS HERE SINCE BEFORE CLOSED BETA

EVERY IDEA AND SUGGESTION I MADE REFLECTS SW:TOR AND KotOR 1 and 2 LEADING INTO SW:TOR

SWG WAS A TERRIBLE GAME THAT GROSSLY MISSED ITS POTENTIAL

SWG GAME CHANGES WERE BECAUSE OF FAILING SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS AND NOT (as the fanbois like to lie to themselves about) SOME DEEP ROOTED EVIL PLAN TO CHANGE THE GAME UP OVER AND OVER AND OVER. SUBS WERE BLEEDING OUT AND SOE WAS PANICING AND DOING WHOLE SALE CHANGES TO GAME TO TRY AND STOP BLEEDING.

Closing: you asked about getting resubs (not new accounts but old accounts coming back to SW:TOR) and thats what I answered about. You were the ONLY ONE talking about SWG in this thread at that stage no matter what delusion may mentally effect you that you imagine hidden meanings from others that clearly were not there.

Love you too big boy.:rak_03:

fixed

then why are you here?

Never understand your types

Whine, moan, groan about SW:TOR and insist its a terrible game

but you remain

When I tried SWG on 3 different occasions

I cancelled and left soon as I figured out the game wasnt for me

When SW:TOR didnt meet my expectations I cancelled and left and waited for them to do something I liked before coming back

If you think SW:TOR is a terrible game

Cancel and find a game you like to play

Not a hard concept

PS: And please do not edit like you did.

Zion already has enough trouble understamding basic clear cut speech and print

Dont need you confusing the child by editting, what was previously written, to say someothing no one with any personal standards would claim!

Given that I'm not going anywhere, yep, the ending is amazing.

And thus, you have revealed that the ENTIRE point of your thread is a sham. The "concern" over the welfare of the game was phony, and I've collected a new troll to my ignore list.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

See, the ending was exciting. For me.

Edited by mokkh

And thus, you have revealed that the ENTIRE point of your thread is a sham. The "concern" over the welfare of the game was phony, and I've collected a new troll to my ignore list.

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.

See, the ending was exciting. For me.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

If I cared enough, I'd say that I've seen people like you before, and no matter what I say, you'd find some way to extrapolate some meaning from it and then twist it to say you were right. Which quite frankly, is very hypocritical.

But really, I don't care about your need to give yourself a mental high five.

You projected this "concern" onto the thread, making your entire vision of it a straw man. All I did was simply ask a question intended to provoke discussion. I have neither agenda nor care where it leads - the discussion is the important part.

But hey, feel free busying yourself with drawing lines in the sand and congratulating yourself - after all, I don't think many could have grossly overthought a thread like you just did. Bravo. :rak_03:

So getting back to the topic at hand, its going to be interesting to see how many people come back for 3.0 and how many new people it will bring in.

Curious to see how Bioware will market it as well - just another expansion, or will they treat this like a re-launch and go heavy after those subs they lost over lack of story updates over the past year.

My sub is out in a few days, and I plan on returning once 3.0 is out (or a double xp weekend, hint hint). I've been like this since I started playing though, on and off subbing. It keeps the game from getting stale, and the past 3 months I have been subbed, one of the longest stretches for me, so I really need a break.

I still love this game though, and I'll be back no matter what 3.0 brings. Until then though, I have the extremely mediocre Destiny, along with the last few bosses in Darksouls, and I still need to finish DAO. I'm also looking forward to trying out the middle earth game.

we got a couple more days before an announcement, so here's hoping that will bring in more people.

He has a point, and besides your sig is a violation anyways, because signatures should not exceed 4 lines and yours has 5.

So does yours......

Crinn

Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aves

Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Lol

So does yours......

Crinn

Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aves

Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Lol

That's four lines. Unless you are referring to the "quote: originally posted by" which is something added by the website not something that I put into my sig.

But hey keep defending someone who is deliberately using a excessive and obnoxious signature. At least I don't post dummy threads just to flaunt referral links.