The "forgotten" parts of the game need some lovin'...

OddballEasyEight

If were going to ask about stuff thats been forgotten, how about class story?

To add to TUXs here; the class story evolves into a faction story when you have reached your peak as an individual and start working for the good of your faction instead.

Essentially, you've made it to the top and it's no longer about you personally, but about your entire civilization.

So no, not forgotten, just finished.

In general it never ceases to amaze me how much empty and forgotten things there really are in this game.

Will NEVER get updated - because : Those "we want new content !!!111eleven" shouters will ALWAYS succeed in getting the dev's ears. They'll somply get what they want. That's so in EVERY MMO, I assume.

Especially lowest level stuff rots away at one point, gets an older player to rant about it in the forums once in a while, but since low-level content is merely "an temporary state", as someone had put it, things will *never* change -. because people forget them as fast as possible.

And Newbies ? Oh, sure, NOBODY listens to NEWBIES !

Agree on all acoounts. I enjoy leveling a new toon from time to time. When your toon at level 11 looks like a galactic hard *** you don't want to listen to Baras who looks like a galactic pillow salesmen.

I think Bioware has a lot of art they aren't using. They could simply release a hand full of new races they already have the modeling finished. Nautolans/Torgutas/Rodians. I have planned on turning my Main toon to a Nautolan since release (ill pay CCs the minute the download finishes). Maybe even a droid race. People bought the hell out of the packs with the droid looking armor.

PVP can always use new maps. Creative new objectives. I always thought huttball should be a different PVP queue. 5 or so huttball maps and put together your team to enter brackets.

I like the new tactical FPs i would like to see them have a HM soon. MORE PVE CONTENT!LEVEL CAP INCREASE!!!! If Bioware is watching.

How about a new Class all together? Maybe a summoner/beast master (Emp/Rep). Balancing a new class has to be a nightmare but i bet a ton of us would re-roll whatever class they would release.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.