[New] ** The Shadowlands Progression **

Tealik

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Bongs Weights And Protein Shakes> is starting PVE srsly in two weeks, can we post a full clear of HM DF/DP and have it count as SM too? or do we need to run SM and post each kill too

if you cleared HM you can clear SM without having your eyes open, sound on, or hands on the mouse or keyboard.

if you cleared HM you can clear SM without having your eyes open, sound on, or hands on the mouse or keyboard.

I know, was just wondering how to show our "progression".. Can we just post hm brontes kill, for instance, or must it be each boss

"Everyone go get your gear" cost us the title run :(

I hope Saroq sees this :p

I overestimated the suck that night given your previous performance. Sometimes the suck is not strong with you. I sorry. :p

At least we have something to do next week!

Lesson learned.

http://media.giphy.com/media/RzzXcryynnIAw/giphy.gif

Edited by aragfore

I know, was just wondering how to show our "progression".. Can we just post hm brontes kill, for instance, or must it be each boss

If you post a kill of a HM boss, it will suffice. I don't need you to post the SM kill. Though, for HM and NiM alike, I would still like a post for each kill.

BTW, this was posted back on April 19th, 2014 (pre-nerf). Figured its time to update the thread! :cool:

The Chandrian, Imperial side killed NM Brontes on 8M. Also Timed Run completed many times.

Video of the Brontes Kill:

Edited by aragfore

sig is cleaner w/ a single, if not no names, if that single is a general name you use

Your sig was beautiful before, granted the Exit Area part needed to be removed. Now your sig is just like a diamond surrounded by turds. "Zorz" and then just a bunch of gibberish. More flash man, more flash. Get with your inner potato for crying out loud. SMDH, beating milas on dps has made you complacent.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.