Conquest, Week one Voss Not held anymore by winning guild

dionmani

In Week one of conquests Voss was an available planet. in Week three Voss is once again available. Shouldn't the guild that conquered Voss week one still hold control over it until the end of week three?

How long does a guild control a planet and is there a limit to how many planets a guild can control at one time?

Thanks

Edited by dionmani
New title

Basically you lose control of a planet very quickly. I assume it is after one week but I hear reports from guilds that it is actually only three days. And yes - I also think it is stupid. Conquering a planet to lose it after a week at most? Come on BW, you seem to be blundering through conquests as you go along. Sit down around a table and decide what you are going to do with this system that is rich in potential but very confusing and messed up in reality.

Basically you lose control of a planet very quickly. I assume it is after one week but I hear reports from guilds that it is actually only three days. And yes - I also think it is stupid. Conquering a planet to lose it after a week at most? Come on BW, you seem to be blundering through conquests as you go along. Sit down around a table and decide what you are going to do with this system that is rich in potential but very confusing and messed up in reality.

I think the only reason that guilds lost their control of a planet after only 3 days was because of a bug where server downtime would cause planetary control to reset. It looks like the intended length is a single week.

I think a week makes the most sense since different planets have different amounts of time between being contested. Some planets will go weeks without contest but some will be contested again the very next week. This also means that a guild can't own multiple planets at a time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.