Call out for wastelanders

Fazaani

As being one of those "lone warrior / wastelander" types. I would like to see more rugged and worn heavy armorgear with some serious "i get things done" atmosphere and not so much "hey i have flickering lights in my silly looking hat" style.

I have been doing my share in all content in this game, i have fought my battles from the early days of Ord Mantell to the depths of Manaan. My armor aint clean, its not shiny, it's not ûber cool! However... It is usefull, trustwrothy and part of me.

This could be really cool. Making a "Worn" Version of the item you have? It could be a level-based unlockable "mod" for your armor or something, even. A sort of Dye for existing armors that adds scrapes, dents, and burns to existing armors.

Or a little check-box in ur Character sheet like the 'Show Darkside Corruption' check-box, they could call it something like 'Show Battle Damage' the extent of which increases after completion of each planet, or maybe after a certain amount of damage has been applied to the armour, which repairing at a vendor then removes :)

Edited by Mlnvifun

Or a little check-box in ur Character sheet like the 'Show Darkside Corruption' check-box, they could call it something like 'Show Battle Damage' the extent of which increases after completion of each planet, or maybe after a certain amount of damage has been applied to the armour, which repairing at a vendor then removes :)

Pretty cool but I imagine BW would never do it. Would take quite a bit of time to add that art to all the gear in the game.

Awesome idea!

By the same token I was THRILLED in Kotor to see my chars reach maximum light, with a halo and little particles in elevation (on char sheet). I'd love light side aura to show.

Back to the worn armor look (yes, the Wastelander word brought me in!) : just imagine Boba Fett's armor all squeaky clean. Or Luke's landspeeder. Or the X Wings. The legacy of Star Wars is that in this universe, Sci-Fi objects are EVERYDAY objects, worn and gritty - and sturdy-looking.

/signed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.