Should i restart my BH?

Trollokdamus

Hey guys.

I've recently started to feel the urge to restart my "2nd main", a Powertech, from scratch. However, there are some things that are stopping me, so i remain unsure.

Here is a small list of pros and cons of such a decision:

What i gain: a chance to experience the story once more, making screenshots and videos along the way.

What i lose: "Capable Sentient" title and Codex entries from the Grand Acquisition event; "Sleigh I" mount; Columi armor set, the only one which i like on my character (yes, i know of the Mandalorian Clansman's set, but even dyed it looks much inferior to me); HK-51 and Treek companions.

So what do you guys think? Should i restart my character or wait for Bioware to implement a class story reset option (which may never happen)?

You could always start a new charakter while keeping your old ones.

Personally, I reroll characters a lot, but if your reason is wanting to see the story again you'll probably be better off starting a new charakter, maybe with a different AC.

I ususally reroll because I changed my mind about one of my characters.

Edited by Sorei

Hey guys.

I've recently started to feel the urge to restart my "2nd main", a Powertech, from scratch. However, there are some things that are stopping me, so i remain unsure.

Here is a small list of pros and cons of such a decision:

What i gain: a chance to experience the story once more, making screenshots and videos along the way.

What i lose: "Capable Sentient" title and Codex entries from the Grand Acquisition event; "Sleigh I" mount; Columi armor set, the only one which i like on my character (yes, i know of the Mandalorian Clansman's set, but even dyed it looks much inferior to me); HK-51 and Treek companions.

So what do you guys think? Should i restart my character or wait for Bioware to implement a class story reset option (which may never happen)?

As someone who re-rolls their main multiple times to re-play through the story...

I would never re-roll if I couldn't get the armor set I use.

While I don't initially start with the armor set I use...it is the final look for my character. If there was no possible way for me to get that set again...I wouldn't re-roll...I would simply create a "clone" character (with a similar name) to re-play through the story...while keeping the original main.

DISCLAIMER: When I say "couldn't get" I mean not at all...as in the set is discontinued. If I simply have to pay a lot of credits to buy the set again from the GTN, then I will still re-roll.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.