The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What are the Current Active PvP Oriented Guilds on Jung Ma?

LordTercept

Hello All,

This used to be my home server quite a while ago, however I re-rolled onto Pot5 quite some time ago and now I am returning. I'd like to know what some of the more active PvP guilds are Empire side. I'm looking for a good group of mature PvP'ers that don't take themselves too seriously but don't entirely suck either.

Any suggestions from the community as to where to start looking?

Taking Lives would be your best bet, but they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth the past couple of weeks.

There is Vicious and SDSG/Credit Shot, but neither of those guilds recruit anymore. There are some guilds I'm missing but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Hello All,

This used to be my home server quite a while ago, however I re-rolled onto Pot5 quite some time ago and now I am returning. I'd like to know what some of the more active PvP guilds are Empire side. I'm looking for a good group of mature PvP'ers that don't take themselves too seriously but don't entirely suck either.

'

you could prob get into Vicious or Taking Lives. Welcome home.

Taking Lives doesn't exist anymore. They went to Harbinger. Vicious doesn't openly recruit but hey, I remember you from POT5 (Tyrant, right?) and maybe some of the Jawas in Heat team does as well.

Typical, seems like every time we get a new team/guild spring up, they get to big for their shoes and /transfer, also seems like no PvP guild recruits on this server.

We ate up like 2 TL people in credit shot. We actually pick up people like once a year I think.

EDIT: I feel like skill is obviously something we're looking for but I think the main reason we don't recruit is personality is the most important thing for us. We're a really small guild and there's like a vibe we try to uphold in the guild. Seems like when we've had people around in the past that don't fit that, things just don't work out.

Edited by MotherAnimal

Typical, seems like every time we get a new team/guild spring up, they get to big for their shoes and /transfer, also seems like no PvP guild recruits on this server.

It was getting tiring seeing all the same faces over and over again, so the core of the guild (excluding myself) decided to transfer. I went on vacation, and when I came back they had moved off-server.

I stayed in the guild for a few weeks, but it became pointless as I was the only one on. As far as the other people in TL who are still on Jung Ma, most of them went to <Wrath>.

Hello All,

Welcome!

I'd strongly recommend looking into <Vicious> as they have most of the best PvPers on the server. <Credit Shot> (pub side) and <SUPER DARK SIDE GUILD> (imp side) are also very good; but they are a smaller, tight-knit group of players.

As far as Solo Ranked, it's really hit or miss on this server. Unfortunately, it seems that more often than not the solo queue is dead.

Group ranked is tricky, it requires you to know which guilds are willing to queue for 4s, as well as set up some sort of communication with them as far as when they can field a team. The main guilds that I know of that queue for group ranked are <Vicious> and <Wrath> recently.

Taking Lives doesn't exist anymore. They went to Harbinger. Vicious doesn't openly recruit but hey, I remember you from POT5 (Tyrant, right?) and maybe some of the Jawas in Heat team does as well.

I think he'd know us from S2 as <Are You Even Prestige>. Don't think we played him S1 on POT5.

You can't be known as one of the best unless you go to play with THE BEST PVP'RS EVERRRRRR like on POT5 and Bastion, didn't you know?

I do remember you guys. Sadly my competitive days of PvP are behind me. I suppose if I was looking to be part of the competitive group ranked scene I would have gone to Harbinger as I hear from many that's where the action is. That's not a knock on Jung Ma. Towards the end of S2 there were only 1 or 2 teams q'ing on Pot5 as well.

Personally I sort of curb like this in any MMO PvP. I start out very casual with it, then my competitive side kicks in and I take it far too seriously for a bit until I finally mellow out and just learn to have fun in a video game again rather than treating it like another job. I wish you guys the best. I have no problems admitting that you guys were the better team when you were on Pot5, to be honest I was just holding <I AM LEGEND> back. I think I'm decent on my Juggernaut but I'm far from exceptional. And our comp was just held back because of me in my opinion. They ran a double PT comp that was more effective in my opinion. I'm not sure if they're planning on q'ing for Season 3 but I know they'd probably love to get some games in against you guys if you were around.

The main guilds that I know of that queue for group ranked are <Vicious> and <Wrath> recently.

Forsaken has a 4-man ready for action any time the four of us are online. We actually have some gear now and will accept any Ranked challenge. Please feel free to hit any of my toons up in game for Ranked 4s whenever you see them (see Sig). If our peeps are on, we will run. The only drag is that we are West Coasters so we're usually on late at night server-time.

This is especially the case if you see us in Regz. Trust me, if you see us in Regz, it's because we are bored out of our minds. Please challenge us to a Ranked match. Lord gawd...please.

You can't be known as one of the best unless you go to play with THE BEST PVP'RS EVERRRRRR like on POT5 and Bastion, didn't you know?

This is true.

I do remember you guys. Sadly my competitive days of PvP are behind me. I suppose if I was looking to be part of the competitive group ranked scene I would have gone to Harbinger as I hear from many that's where the action is. That's not a knock on Jung Ma. Towards the end of S2 there were only 1 or 2 teams q'ing on Pot5 as well.

Personally I sort of curb like this in any MMO PvP. I start out very casual with it, then my competitive side kicks in and I take it far too seriously for a bit until I finally mellow out and just learn to have fun in a video game again rather than treating it like another job. I wish you guys the best. I have no problems admitting that you guys were the better team when you were on Pot5, to be honest I was just holding <I AM LEGEND> back. I think I'm decent on my Juggernaut but I'm far from exceptional. And our comp was just held back because of me in my opinion. They ran a double PT comp that was more effective in my opinion. I'm not sure if they're planning on q'ing for Season 3 but I know they'd probably love to get some games in against you guys if you were around.

We went to Harbinger, as it seemed like POT5 died out. As stated before, we really aren't recruiting but you are more then welcome to come into our mumble for comms in regular warzones and solo ranked once S3 starts. I know you've been playing with Akavir a lot lately, so either ask him for the mumble info or ask anyone in Vicious.

Edited by sbeeb