Please let us turn off friendly nameplates inside strongholds.

chillshock

All they have to do is add the nameplates to the UI editor. Right now the "show hooks" box is part of the editor, but not the stronghold nameplate, like it should be.

This way folks could change it's size, move it or disable it.

Same should be done for the "this guild controls this sector" nameplate as well IMO.

yeah... and then I can turn if on again every time I leave my stronghold. I know. Hence a toggle for strongholds or at least a keybinding would be awesome.

Outside of strongholds I need friendly NPC nameplates to remember what vendor is what...

Outside of strongholds I need friendly NPC nameplates to remember what vendor is what...

You can hover over the vendor or the icon on the map screen and it will say what type of vendor it is, that's what I do anyway.

I turned off all friendly and enemy npc nameplates ages ago. The only nameplates see are friendly and enemy players. Makes life a whole lot easier on pvp servers, I can see people coming a mile away as their red tags don't blend in with the npc's.

Then I watch some people who stream and "lol" at all the nameplates everywhere. BTW, do you really need a nameplate on yourself, are you afraid you'll forget who you are? :p

Edited by Ridickilis

Naw, I just like things to be direct. If I was playing more and knew each vendor straight away when looking i.e. at the 3 java vendors wich is wich... but I don't. So I like helpers. But strongholds will probably make me turn them off... cause they kind of ruin the mood of the rooms. XD