Security Key

scarlet_magpie

Time to upgrade that phone.

^ This is the right answer.

There is also an Android emulator you can get that might run the android version of the app on your computer. I don't think I'd recommend doing it... but it's a possibility at least.

Is that all you do on here TUX is insult people who don't share your interest?

Who did I insult exactly? Who doesn't share my interests?

OP...what about a tablet and using the app on there? Would that possibly work?

Blackberry has sucked for years imo...it's not like they just started sucking recently.

OMG... I think the world is going to implode... I agree with TUX...

Related. There are some (I think its ones that run BB10) Blackberry phones that can virtualize Android applications. (At least I think it was virtual and not native)

So the device you have and the OS matters

OMG... I think the world is going to implode... I agree with TUX...

Related. There are some (I think its ones that run BB10) Blackberry phones that can virtualize Android applications. (At least I think it was virtual and not native)

So the device you have and the OS matters

So maybe this will help you if you are running that version or (presumably, unless they pulled a Sony *cough*linux on ps3*cough*) newer

http://crackberry.com/best-places-find-android-apps-blackberry

I should be surprised but im not, I can't find a damn thing talking about it officially though.

You could camp ebay for a cheap used android or apple device. I got my used iPhone 3G for something like $30.

System requirements are pretty low, it's minimum Android 2.1 or iOS 3.1.3, which can even be installed on iPod Touch 1st generation.

Who did I insult exactly? Who doesn't share my interests?

OP...what about a tablet and using the app on there? Would that possibly work?

Tux is right, blackberry sucks. And you can get a smart phone for 99 cents, so don't give me that crap about spending a lot of money.. Lol

Is that all you do on here TUX is insult people who don't share your interest?

No, he also tells people who call him names or make fun of his opinions that they have no right to do so.

Clearly upgrading phone just for a security key app is not wise, unless money is no issue.

Edited by branmakmuffin

No, he also tells people who call him names or make fun of his opinions that they have no right to do so.

Clearly upgrading phone just for a security key app is not wise, unless money is no issue.

Name calling isn't EVER acceptable bran. Argue my opinion all ya like, I love a good debate and I'm more than open changing my mind...but name calling isn't permitted. We can bash each others ideas all we like - making it personal crosses the line though. Even you and I have agreed on topics in the past.

Androids aren't exactly new to the market bran, in fact, it's rather shocking to me that anyone posting here who values data enough to have had a Blackberry, wouldn't have a tablet or phone that's either Android or Apple these days.

Note that if you have an IPad or an IPod Touch, the free downloadable security key app works on those as well as on IPhones and Android phones.

Excellent. Good to know Buri!

Androids aren't exactly new to the market bran, in fact, it's rather shocking to me that anyone posting here who values data enough to have had a Blackberry, wouldn't have a tablet or phone that's either Android or Apple these days.

What does "valuing date" have to do with your smart phone? I don't keep my data on a portable device I can easily lose or drop and break or have stolen.

What does "valuing date" have to do with your smart phone? I don't keep my data on a portable device I can easily lose or drop and break or have stolen.

I think the point is that if you care enough to use a smart phone why would you get a blackberry over an android, iPhone, or even windows phone.

Is there a Windows Phone Security Key?

I would like to get a droid version, but what if I don't have my phone and I want to play?

7 users probably isn't enough market for BioWare to invest the effort into a Windows phone.

Android FTW.