The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looking for a BH powertech rotation now!!

Derkaness

As a general rule of thumb, to avoid getting overheated, try to use an auto attack or free ability in between every heat generating ability. Remember also that vent heat can be used in between gcd, and while it will interrupt channelling, you can use it in the middle of an animation like say, fire spin.

It's nice to have people post my guides for me in response to peoples questions, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

OP - There are four different threads in the PT forum with guides in them, two are mine, one is the Adv. Prototype thread and one is the Pyrotech thread. Please use the search ^-^

It's nice to have people post my guides for me in response to peoples questions, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :D

OP - There are four different threads in the PT forum with guides in them, two are mine, one is the Adv. Prototype thread and one is the Pyrotech thread. Please use the search ^-^

Where is this search you speak of? I can't seem to locate it.

^ He's right, there is no search box the for forums. And there hasn't been one for months, if ever.

seems like there should be I was complaining about this to a friend last night who runs a forum, thats a common answer to peoples questions on most forums use the search...maybe they should be sticky'd ?