SW:TOR's very own great depression?

Jduensing

Right now all these threads do is make memes pop into my head... I see the "Y U no" guy standing in front of people buying furniture yelling "Y U no buy my armors and weapons!"

So glad I wasn't drinking anything, and now I'm getting funny looks from people...

I think that should be a decoration.

And I completely agree with the sentiment.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I don't know or really care what is going on. I am a little bummed though. Mats I could sell for 50k a stack all day long are not even selling. Decorations are outrageous. Cheapest GTN I have seen are around 400k. Nah, I'll buy one from the Cartel Market for 120 CCs.

Meh, I don't know or really care what is going on. I am a little bummed though. Mats I could sell for 50k a stack all day long are not even selling.

Oh certain mats are selling like hotcakes. You just gotta find the right ones.

Edited by Nickious

What's your point?

I made 3.000.000 credits.

and how much my money did you expend on cartel coins to get those items that you sell? or wait, are you selling stupid dread forged relics + 500k "tip"?....then it is so easy to talk... i make 3mill in just a few minutes bla bla bla

Edited by psikofunkster

This. I've been making money hand over fist, and I'm not really even all that savvy at making money! Granted I've been spending even more...:D

This^^^ If this is a GTN "depression" then Woo Hoo!! I'm making more credits than ever before. Prices are indeed fluctuating, from "ridiculously high" to "outrageously high" for simple stuff like crystals and fragments. The prices people are paying for these crappy decorations are just silly. It hardly pays to go questing any more. I expect these prices to stabilize over the coming couple of weeks, but for now opportunity abounds.

and how much my money did you expend on cartel coins to get those items that you sell? or wait, are you selling stupid dread forged relics + 500k "tip"?....then it is so easy to talk... i make 3mill in just a few minutes bla bla bla

a) Neither of those two people said they made 3 million in "just a few minutes"

b) I feel sorry for your being so unskilled at crafting, that you believe you have to spend real cash on CC to be able to make credits.

Edited by Khevar

a) Neither of those two people said they made 3 million in "just a few minutes"

b) I feel sorry for your being so unskilled at crafting, that you believe you have to spend real cash on CC to be able to make credits.

a)

Oh no! I just made another 3 million since this morning and I've only been online twice to check the GTN!

What ever shall i do to survive this depression? :rolleyes:

b) Oh oh oh you are the typical naive and misleading person that believes by running all dailies on one day can make 1mill right?......Disneyland! Bravo!

I feel so sorry for you too for having such a big mouth too.

Edited by psikofunkster

Oh oh oh you are the typical naive and misleading person that believes by running all dailies on one day can make 1mill right?......Disneyland! Bravo!

Nopers. I hate running dailies, hardly ever do it, and yet I have a large supply of credits that were obtained through crafting -- no Cartel Market required. :eek:

I also think it's funny that Oddball's post of "since this morning" translates into "a few minutes" for you.

I feel so sorry for you too for having such a big mouth too.

You were looking in the mirror when you said that, right? :D

Edited by Khevar

Nopers. I hate running dailies, hardly ever do it, and yet I have a large supply of credits that were obtained through crafting -- no Cartel Market required. :eek:

I also think it's funny that Oddball's post of "since this morning" translates into "a few minutes" for you.

You were looking in the mirror when you said that, right? :D

What do you craft and how much do you make then?

Oh oh what an amazing difference is for you a few minutes and since this morning lol be practical please. The main point here is the guy showing off he can make millions in a pretty short lapse of time...sigh.

Edited by psikofunkster

What do you craft and how much do you make then?

Well, at the moment Augments are still selling, for some odd reason. (Not that I'm complaining, mind you). I figured people would be expecting a new level cap soon and would stop buying them. Go figure.

I also made a number of stronghold items. Those sell well, but you have to pay attention to undercuts.

Oh oh what an amazing difference is for you a few minutes and since this morning lol be practical please. The main point here is the guy showing off he can make millions in a pretty short lapse of time...sigh.

Sure, he was bragging.

And then you come along and assume he made money using the Cartel Market. Which just indicates a lack of understanding of how make money in crafting.

Edited by Khevar

Well, at the moment Augments are still selling, for some odd reason. (Not that I'm complaining, mind you). I figured people would be expecting a level cap with 3.0 and would stop buying them. Go figure.

I also made a number of stronghold items. Those sell well, but you have to pay attention to undercuts.

Sure, he was bragging.

And then you come along and assume he made money using the Cartel Market. Which just indicates a lack of understanding of how make money in crafting.

Come on you can't make 3 millions in 1 morning by selling augments, dont make me laugh. I craft augments too and i know them.

Regarding strongholds the thing is pretty new (barely introduced this week) so i cant comment about it.

Focus, i know you can do it. I wrote this:

can you see the crafting relics part or not? Jeez...

My maint point as you said is the guy BRAGGING that's all! We now agree on that.

Edited by psikofunkster

Come on you can't make 3 millions in 1 morning by selling augments, dont make me laugh. I craft augments too and i know them.

I'm not the one who made the "3 million post" :rolleyes:

I have made 3 million in a single morning on other days though, so I know it's doable. That was a combination of some Artifact Implants, a stack of 10 MK-9 kits, and some augments.

Edited by Khevar

I'm not the one who made the "3 million post" :rolleyes:

I have made 3 million in a single morning on other days though, so I know it's doable. That was a combination of some Artifact Implants, a stack of 10 MK-9 kits, and some augments.

I don't belive you but whatever is your statement not mine.

And yes i can craft artifact implants, ear devices and augments too and only in my deepest wet dreams can make that money in such a short of time and right now is pretty worst.

Edited by psikofunkster

And yes i can craft artifact implants, ear devices and augments too and only in my deepest wet dreams can make that money in such a short of time and right now is pretty worst.

You do know that Universals are selling well. Even with the price down from the 19th.

I feel like you are indirectly trying to coax people into spilling their methods of getting rich playing the GTN.

If so, its really not that hard to figure it out on your own. Refer to my previous post ITT if you want advice, or better yet follow the explicit mention made twice about one of the many possible avenues to getting rich post 2.9. How many people must tell you that they are making buku bucks before you finally believe them?

I have made 5 million credits in less than half a day with only 3 logins just this past day. I'm making so much money I'm worried I might burn myself out from crafting. Oh, and before you say it, I haven't spent a single cartel coin to get this money.

Umm... I'm selling prefabs and crafting materials.

You seem awfully hostile btw.

Is it so inconcievable that I'm selling stuff simply because you aren't?

Well, at the moment Augments are still selling, for some odd reason. (Not that I'm complaining, mind you). I figured people would be expecting a new level cap soon and would stop buying them. Go figure.

Sure, he was bragging.

Black/Red dyes are still selling for around 30k on my server.

Not enough to make you filthy rich by just doing that, but I put up 10 on the GTN with my alt and they sold out in a couple of minutes (however long it took me to check three other alts and send their companions out on new missions).

But, of course, the real money is in decorations and the items/mats used to buy said decorations.

Another avenue that many are missing is running flashpoints to get the more rare furnishings and selling those.

The stuff from the flashpoints sometimes go for several hundred thousand.

Statue of the emperor is going for more than 500.000 on my server.

So grinding the false emperor is a sure way to get millions in a short time.