Two small changes that need to happen immediately IMO....

LordArtemis

1) Stronghold nameplate that pops up every time you log in to the housing area.

I would suggest you add this item to the items that can be edited in the UI editor. Would be nice to be be able to move this around and/or resize it. I would also suggest you add a close button to the tag.

The best option, IMO, would be something that would allow us to shut off the tag so that it does not pop up at all.

2) "No guild controls this area" nameplate that pops up in the world.

Again, I think this is an item that should be available in the UI editor. This way folks could reposition or resize the popup. I also think a disable on this one would be useful as well.

I agree, those are quite annoying.

The strongholds one doesn't seem to go away unless you move into the stronghold either.

My Shadow bought a Level 43 Advanced Resolve Armoring for 60k, and those greedy bastards at Bioware won't let me dupe it 9 times to put in the rest of my armor. I mean, I paid for it once, what more do you guys want from me? I have a companion that needs them, too. So, now I have to pay over 1 million credits just to get armorings for me and my companion? I don't have an hour to run dailies, I have a job. If I buy one, I should be able to use it as many times as I want.

Got the sarcasm, just asking - what server you're on? Level 43 armorings are expensive, 'cause electrum's more rare, but 60k seems too steep. I've been selling level 47 armorings for 10-15 k(and, nope, they don't sell that well).

I have my GTN kiosk right by the entrance, so I have to run into the stronghold and back to get rid of that huge sign because it blocks the top two items listed on the GTN.

So yeah, it kinda sucks :/

It also seems to shift down all clickable items in the upper screen....you can't click on anything blocked by the nameplate naturally, but you also have trouble clicking on items that are around the nameplate within about one centimeter.

Got the sarcasm, just asking - what server you're on? Level 43 armorings are expensive, 'cause electrum's more rare, but 60k seems too steep. I've been selling level 47 armorings for 10-15 k(and, nope, they don't sell that well).

I rarely sell any mods at all. I mostly just use them for my alts.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see some options for these in the UI Editor, and I would also like to see them be less persistent.

I run at 1920x1080 and the thing takes like a two inch strip of space near the top of my screen. My vision is fine BioWare, I don't need nee my name displayed in huge letters, and I really don't need to see some guild names i giant letters on a sign that means absolutely nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree completely. I just recently returned to SWTOR and of all the changes that they've made, most of which I like, these are very annoying, especially the Guild Control thing, since you get that whether you are in a Guild or not. I was surprised that these are not adjustable in any way. Where was the QA team on this one? Come on guys. Fix this ****.

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
I agree completely. I just recently returned to SWTOR and of all the changes that they've made, most of which I like, these are very annoying, especially the Guild Control thing, since you get that whether you are in a Guild or not. I was surprised that these are not adjustable in any way. Where was the QA team on this one? Come on guys. Fix this ****.

:cool:

Well, it does appear that the dev team was notified of this issue. There is a thread in bug reports.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.