Green Forcefields of Terror.

Dekadez

Not seen it quite that bad, but yes I have seen these, most often flickering in & out of existence on my screen. Quite irritating. They seem to be linked to a particular in-game item, a tower projecting a green... something. Not quite sure what the actual intent was. Mannett Point on Ord Mantell has these, for example. Edited by Grammarye

I had something similar on Ord Mantell, the first time in about 50 hours of playing that I've been hit with a glitch. so I did a /bug, and hopefully they'll get on it.

Not seen it quite that bad, but yes I have seen these, most often flickering in & out of existence on my screen. Quite irritating. They seem to be linked to a particular in-game item, a tower projecting a green... something. Not quite sure what the actual intent was. Mannett Point on Ord Mantell has these, for example.

That's exactly it.

Edited by Munkerz

Not seen it quite that bad, but yes I have seen these, most often flickering in & out of existence on my screen. Quite irritating. They seem to be linked to a particular in-game item, a tower projecting a green... something. Not quite sure what the actual intent was. Mannett Point on Ord Mantell has these, for example.

This right here

There is a tower with a green beam in them. when im around them i get green lasers / shield like your pec.. if you see the green lasers follow it and you will find its coming from that tower

there is a lot of them on tatooine

Edited by xXcronicXx

It's only been this bad since Quesh, most of the time it's a weird glitch from the green beam towers, indeed. Like a ray of green light, or a green trapezium over the tower area.

But Quesh has been brutally irritating since the 3 Family hideout.

I've seen these since Tatooine, blinking in and out of existence, but ever since Quesh they've been...well...see for yourself:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5660/screenshot2011122413145.jpg

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/1338/screenshot2011122413150.jpg

Anyone else experiencing the horror of these green forcefields?

yep, but only for the last 2 days after a download on the launcher, not previously, so they must have messed around with graphics settings.