Not Good Enough Big Summer Sale! (Mounts/Titles/Items/Gear)

RikuvonDrake

Long time but no update, but I have adjusted some prices (lowered them due to our guys getting better gear) and the big news is that I have added a massive list of decorations which we are selling. Some of them like the Statues from Dread Fortress and Dread Palace are Nightmare Mode Exclusive and that is why the prices is higher than others. If you want anything listed just contact me via a ingame PM, whisper or PM here on the forums!

Do you also buy the decorations that you listed? I would be happy to sell some of them for about 70% of your listed prices. Just confirm and I will send decorations using CoD.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can fill in an application form on the website: http://www.notgoodenough.eu/recruitment

While certain classes are preferred the emphasis is on really good players and if they get the results from the class(es) they play then so be it.

All roles can be accepted on the basis of you being really good although its easier to get a chance to attend a raid as a dps than a major tank simply because of responsibility and risk. Membership does not equal raid slot, there's always a pool of players before and during each raid.

Edited by Gyronamics

Small update, or well teaser! We are looking into the possibility of selling the DREAD MASTER title for players on republic side, feel free to whisper/PM me if you are interested, price is starting on 50mil.

I wonder if you actually sold anything of those extremely high offers.

Yeah, that would put them even further ahead of TheBlackForge.

"Sir, we are detecting unidentified flying objects heading towards us!"

"Did you pick up a message?"

"Now that you say that, we actually got a message that said "Shots fired""

"Ah, don't worry then... Damned SWToR forums, always at it"

• 2 weeks later...
Well, former *top-level* PvErs tend to get a shock when they enter ranked :rolleyes:

Yes I am so shocked at all the pt's and vanguards that waste a global using sticky grenade on a single target makes me shed a solitary tear every time I see bads doing this. (especialy the ones in guilds like drama etc that should know how pt/vanguard single target rotation works)

Yes I am so shocked at all the pt's and vanguards that waste a global using sticky grenade on a single target makes me shed a solitary tear every time I see bads doing this. (especialy the ones in guilds like drama etc that should know how pt/vanguard single target rotation works)

Someone got fragged in arenas by an explosive dart.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha you're still a terribad, always have been, always will be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.