Kaggath Battlegrounds Heats - Republic Reborn vs Wroshyr Alliance

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Who (on both sides) Will be commanding the naval and land force?

Good question. Everyone on the RR's side has naval experience except Malcolm. It would have to be Antilles though, he is by far the best fleet tactician on the RR's side maybe Surik with him as she was known to be a capable naval commander as well.

Revan and Malcolm are definitely on the ground, Surik is the one I'm not sure of.

As for the WA, Dodonna or Horn would make the better leaders in space. Perhaps both.

Saba and Chewbacca are certainly ground-based.

As far as Naval tactical skill, I'd say Dodonna>Antilles>Surik>Revan>Horn>Saba>Malcolm>Chewbacca

However, I might knock Revan down behind Horn a bit due to his fleet-directing ability was heavily supplemented by Saul Krath and typically was a on a larger scale.

And Sel, I know you love Surik and might disagree, but she wasn't exclusively a tactical expert like the #1 and #2's were. Antilles and Dodonna dedicated their lives to military tactics and service, and they're just better at it. But I admit, she was a good general so she gets the #3 spot here.

The RR does have two excellent choices for Fleet admirals, which is where the tactical disparity here is going to be very large.

I see Revan having the grand scheme in mind and tasking Wedge to carry out that scheme in the space battle.

I see Revan having the grand scheme in mind and tasking Wedge to carry out that scheme in the space battle.

Yeah, though maybe he'd use Surik because he trusts her more. I imagine that would also chafe Antilles and lead him to defect...

Just a thought.

Edited by StarSquirrel

Yeah, though maybe he'd use Surik because he trusts her more. I imagine that would also chafe Antilles and lead him to defect...

Just a thought.

Interesting point.

Figure Hapan Intelligence in and the WA could find out about Wedge and convince him to defect?

Just a thought.

Don't forget Revan Does Have visions of the future (source: Revan novel) Also, is this Darth Revan, Pre Mando wars revan, Post Jedi Civil war Revan,Or Swtor Revan? (If its swtor Revan The RR has 1 insane leader)

Don't forget Revan Does Have visions of the future (source: Revan novel) Also, is this Darth Revan, Pre Mando wars revan, Post Jedi Civil war Revan,Or Swtor Revan? (If its swtor Revan The RR has 1 insane leader)

I don't think he could control them, though, and few rarely receive visions that they actually want to receive.

Yeah what iteration of him would significantly play into his abilities. I think it'd have to be Mando War Revan or Darth Revan as they were essentially the leader versions of his character.

Yeah what iteration of him would significantly play into his abilities. I think it'd have to be Mando War Revan or Darth Revan as they were essentially the leader versions of his character.

In the JCW (jedi civil war) Revan was a pretty good leader.... And he would still have experience if it was swtor/ post JCW Revan

Hmm True, But He DID have a vision Of Meetra While he was In captivity. So the Force might like Revan enough to give him a vision. ;)

Possible, but I feel that something as unpredictable as a Force vision (unless it's Traya, 'cause she can get visions whenever she wants) is too difficult a thing to debate in a Kaggath.

Oh, and to your earlier question, the OP says Jedi Master Revan, so he is post-KOTOR Revan.

Both Revan and Surik were excellent army and navy tacticians, Revan was the more reserved armchair supreme commander, Surik was the frontline general.

Wedge Antilles would be best for space, while Meetra and Jace led the ground forces. Revan I see keeping the long term game in mind and having his generals pursue goals to accomplish his agenda.

Possible, but I feel that something as unpredictable as a Force vision (unless it's Traya, 'cause she can get visions whenever she wants) is too difficult a thing to debate in a Kaggath.

Oh, and to your earlier question, the OP says Jedi Master Revan, so he is post-KOTOR Revan.

Goody! My Favorite version of him :D But In all seriousness, Revan was EXTREMELY charismatic, He most likely could convince Antilles to stay, Especially if wedge decided to join Revan in the first place.

Goody! My Favorite version of him :D But In all seriousness, Revan was EXTREMELY charismatic, He most likely could convince Antilles to stay, Especially if wedge decided to join Revan in the first place.

He most likely could, but I feel that would require Wedge making an official declaration of secession, or something like that.

Revan Reborn whom engaged the Emperor, before his incarceration is his prime, he has both regained his memories fully and kept the knowledge of his reprogramming, he would retain his tactical skill and be prime powerful.

So If it comes down to a leadership fight, Revan has tutaminis so he could block Attacks.

So If it comes down to a leadership fight, Revan has tutaminis so he could block Attacks.

Most likely, but Saba and Corran aren't exactly known for their mastery of the Force.

But that's a discussion for another time.

Most likely, but Saba and Corran aren't exactly known for their mastery of the Force.

But that's a discussion for another time.

Well, If you played Kotor you could make Revan the best duelist EVER.

But yeah, another time.

Edited by Nalathemaster

Revan Reborn whom engaged the Emperor, before his incarceration is his prime, he has both regained his memories fully and kept the knowledge of his reprogramming, he would retain his tactical skill and be prime powerful.

Yeah but he was never a head of state as the Reborn Revan so I think that violates the rules.