Stronghold Decoration Suggestions

An example would be, "I would really like the blood pool from the Blood Legacy quest on Korriban." !
oh hell yes i would like that.

also.

Jedi guards

Sith guards

Privateer guards

Mando guards, you get my drift basically guards of each class :)

More npc's and a increase in deploy able npc's.

armor and weapon racks

cantina band (that plays music) can also be a holo one i wouldn't care.

Items you can make a kitchen out of:

Cabinets that can be placed on the wall

Shelves with various types of food and drinks

Nice dining room table with chairs

Telescope you can set up on your balcony

Musical instruments as decorations (other than the jukebox)

Stage

Edited by ScarletBlaze

* Holo terminals from the class ships with ships, planets, people and or objects being projected

* Display screens, banners and various works of art? From the space ports of each planet.

* Czerka conference tables

* Holographic trees that can be placed on the smallest of hooks.

* Republic guardsman from Czerka

* Terminals and Displays from the Czerka flashpoints

* Other music type boxes that play a choice of ambient music.

* More labels that use the words Citadel, Fortress, Sanctuary etc

* Refresher themed decorations (Bath, toilet, Shower, vanity etc)

* Kitchen themed decorations (Cabinets, refrigerators, hoods / nooks what ever you call them, etc)

* Smallish / medium hook holographic pole dancing twi'lek ladies and men. (gender equality)

Edited by Lord_of_Mu

I want:

1. Lightsabers that can be modified with crystals up on the walls. Preferrably crossed
  2. Statue of a jedi/sith holding a lit lightsaber, with crystal of choosing
  3. Option to place rugs on walls, it can actually look real nice if the rug is beautiful

A hologram projector table or a ceiling hologram projector which shows the entire galaxy or the worlds currently available to explore in the game.

Similar to like the giant planet projection on the second level of the Jedi Temple on Tython, or like in Star Wars Episode II when Obi-Wan shows the galaxy map projection to Yoda when he's searching for Kamino.

As I've seen commented on Dulfy's site and other places as well, in having a main as a Sith and wanting to work on the DK stronghold - I find the lack of red lighting options disturbing...especially when trying to make some design ideas work for different rooms.

Something along the lines of the Czerka ceiling lighting in the current CM packs with a red variation would work well, or any of the models used for red lighting while in Red Reaper. In many runs through there trying to get those deco drops, there's been many times I've looked up and thought "I could really use one of those." Also, red floor lighting would be nice to have too...especially the red lighting grates that run through much of the SI/SW personal ship.

All in all, just wanting a way to make a room glow with that Sith-esque red aura. :o

As I've seen commented on Dulfy's site and other places as well, in having a main as a Sith and wanting to work on the DK stronghold - I find the lack of red lighting options disturbing...especially when trying to make some design ideas work for different rooms.

Something along the lines of the Czerka ceiling lighting in the current CM packs with a red variation would work well, or any of the models used for red lighting while in Red Reaper. In many runs through there trying to get those deco drops, there's been many times I've looked up and thought "I could really use one of those." Also, red floor lighting would be nice to have too...especially the red lighting grates that run through much of the SI/SW personal ship.

All in all, just wanting a way to make a room glow with that Sith-esque red aura. :o

Get out of my head! Anyway, gloomier lighting in general, both of the red and green variety would be great. Firstly, I have two main areas that are 'Sithy" with items like the Sith Mantlepiece and Sith Lightsaber Forge, but the brightness/tone of the room is killing. Some somber, dire red lighting would be great.

AlsoI have a rather necrotic look going on in the main area of my DK stronghold, but it's just too bright in there, it's lacking a subtle green glow. The only thing I've really considered is the Oriconian Torches, but one, they're huge and would be out of place, and two, not the tone I'm needing.

What about the Sith, people? =p

*Snip* I have two main areas that are 'Sithy" with items like the Sith Mantlepiece and Sith Lightsaber Forge, but the brightness/tone of the room is killing. Some somber, dire red lighting would be great.

AlsoI have a rather necrotic look going on in the main area of my DK stronghold, but it's just too bright in there...*Snip*

Agreed. I've found that the junker's light and the generator light can give some decent Empire-esque lighting in some areas of DK, but in others they either don't fit well into the architecture (a.k.a. the entrance hall) or they just don't look fitting to be in the sharp lines of the DK stronghold (a.k.a. the junker's light). In one room I've gone with the junker's lights just to give a decent glow to the room, but I'm trying to avoid looking at the ceiling. :( And even with the Czerka lighting having a more Imperial style, the light it puts out is too bright for some DK styles sadly.

I guess maybe it's karma coming back after Imp players :rolleyes: Alot of people seem to say we get better fashions and stories, so maybe we have to deal with the short end on lighting options for a while.

We are looking for any and all suggestions so please don't hold back.

Thanks in advance!

Im not going to go through this thread to find out whether my suggestions have been suggested before, so..

- Imperial flags hanging from the roof like in that one load screen

- angled medical table like that one cartel market "rest" item.

- circular command consoles where you can stand at the center like those on the bridges of Harrower-class dreadnaughts

- large spherical hologram of the planet