Galactic Living EP2 Livestream Notes

Iwipe

Stopping by to make one point. I am loving the info on this and while not being able to enter a random stronghold unless the person is online sucks I can see a monetary potential to it. Say a player finds a cool stronghold they like and maybe has a guild that could do a roleplay there. Said player whispers the owner of the stronghold asking for keys for himself and his guildies so that they can roleplay there. He offers to pay 5k a key.

In turn what we have is the potential of creating a way to rent out your space to other players. A cool way to make money IMO.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this isn't about you, its about strongholds you should take your problem up with cs.

Yes, some helpful people are generously offering their assistance, and I should ignore them.

Go back into your cave.

Edited by brokensoldier

Wtb pts

In the first stream, Jack mentioned it would hit the PTS in the next following weeks. Last Thursday, he said they wanted to get it right before deploying it.

In other words, no ETA as of yet.

Here's hoping Forged Alliances PT. 2 makes its way there too on day one.

The following worries me:

Decoration sources: Decoration vendors, Warzone vendors, Cartel Packs.

The last thing we need is people farming warzone comms for decorations or actual PvP'ers prioritizing decorations over gear. I thought that bolster was there to help people while gearing up but if it's going to be something people solely rely on, while spending the comms on a bunch of other stuff, you might aswell get rid of it to discourage people from taking the path of least resistence to their swag. Then again, simply getting rid of bolster and making PvP gear craftable would have been better for everyone. We're still dealing with the augment-disparity in every warzone and that's just as bad as the leap between zero and full expertise so in the end it didnt do much. On that note, I'm not opposed to inactivating augments in warzones, it would level the playing field since a lot of people by the look of things can't deal with the cost.

Edited by MidichIorian

The following worries me:

The last thing we need is people farming warzone comms for decorations or actual PvP'ers prioritizing decorations over gear. I thought that bolster was there to help people while gearing up but if it's going to be something people solely rely on, while spending the comms on a bunch of other stuff, you might aswell get rid of it to discourage people from taking the path of least resistence to their swag. Then again, simply getting rid of bolster and making PvP gear craftable would have been better for everyone. We're still dealing with the augment-disparity in every warzone and that's just as bad as the leap between zero and full expertise so in the end it didnt do much. On that note, I'm not opposed to inactivating augments in warzones, it would level the playing field since a lot of people by the look of things can't deal with the cost.

Bolster is there to help people attaining whatever objective they have set for themselves. Doesn't mean they're supposed to be forced(!!!) to spend their comms on Obroan gear or whatever.

I've ran a couple of Warzone weeklies for the sake of getting an exclusive PvP LS hilt more than once by now; Same with some armor shells, such as these.

Yeah, achievements will kick in more as you work your way to 55. You should have some now though. The day they were implemented, I remember several unlocking right after I logged in so double check. Nevertheless, it isn't hard to rack them up fast.

Yeah I am in the same boat. I returned februrary this year and while I did manage to unlock some of them through levelling to 55 and making new alts there are still some that are a bummer to be missing. For example my EC progression still says 0% even though I have the nightscythe mount and done EC HM to death in both 8 and 16m.

On one of my characters I got each and every datacron there is, yet it stil doesn't show anything for it, which seems suprising since shouldn't that be verifiable by codex entries?

I also filed a ticket, got told the same plus that I should file a bug report (which I did on each issue I could find) but I don't think its ever going to get fixed sadly.

Dates

• July 15th – Cutoff for early access. If you subscribe before then you will get Nar Shaddaa for free with 3 rooms.

This is strange, last month i got email that i will recieve nar shaddaa house with 5 rooms unlockd free of charge for being subscriber. now it is 3 rooms?

This is strange, last month i got email that i will recieve nar shaddaa house with 5 rooms unlockd free of charge for being subscriber. now it is 3 rooms?

No, the email you receieved was correct. If you were a sub before May 11th (I think) then you got 5 rooms. Sub by July 15th and you get 3.

There were 2 dates. If you were subscribed on May 11th (I think this is correct) you get 5 rooms, if you missed that but are subscribed on July 15th you get 3 rooms. They don't stack, you get 5 rooms if you are subbed on both dates.