Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK

:sy_star:SWTOR Introduces the New Pack Opening Experience:sy_star:

With the launch of Game Update 4.7 Bioware is introducing a new feature which will enhance the pack opening experience for all packs. This improves the visual experience of opening packs while ensuring that the process remains a quick one. There are two components of this new feature, the Pack Viewer and the Item Stash.

Written Guide

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sy_star:Everythging about SWTOR Patch 4.7 and Chapter 16:sy_star:

Hi, everyone

Linked below is my full collection of videos, guides, articles and news - everything related to the latest patch 4.7.

If you aren't afraid of spoilers, take a loot at the walkthroughs and highlights. The new Pack Opening UI is so sleek, I could not resist admitting I love it, even though it's not what I would like to see developed for my favorite game.

Hopefully you will find something interesting and something you haven't seen yet for yourself :)

The collective article on VULKK.com

The SWTOR Operations Loot Table has changed with the release of Patch 4.0 and the introduction of Level Sync. To get yourself geared up now requires you to visit several operations as each boss in each one of them drops a specific token and, as we know, there are more character gear slots than bosses in one operation. Even Scum and Villainy, which is the biggest one, cannot gear you up completely.

:sy_star:SWTOR Operations Loot Table with links to all my guides and videos :sy_star:

This guide will help you learn what places you need to visit and which operations bosses you need to kill in order to finish your character’s gear. (Note: The loot tables are relevant for SWTOR version 4.0 only. The mechanics from the operations bosses 50 to 65 are all the same)

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 new videos to show you today. Both have something very unique in them and I hope that you would find them useful and interesting.

:sy_star:

10 popular questions a new Star Wars The Old Republic player (or returning one) might ask about the game and its mechanics. The video is part of my long going

series, aimed at new or returning players, looking to learn more about the game's mechanics.

Vulkk and Jim sit down infront of the live audience to discuss the SWTOR Top 5 Hard Mode Operation Boss Fights. Find out what is different and unique about this video in this post.. I would love to hear more feedback, because this will likely turn into something more regular and your suggestions for new topics are also welcome!

• 2 months later...

Shortly after the final SWTOR KOTET Producer Live Stream, I too did a wrap-up of all I have created and integrated among the notes from that same live stream. Inside you will find my report of what happened during the event, a full video recording on YouTube, short highlight with the new class abilities animations as well as links and videos explaining in more detail all the aspects of the expansion, such as the Dark vs Light mechanic, the Galactic Command, the Class Changes and more.

SWTOR KOTET Wrap-Up Producer Live Stream: what did we learn

And here is my collective post with absolutely everything about KOTET prior to release - blogs, videos, news, live streams.

Everything about SWTOR 5.0 Knights of the Eternal Throne

Edited by JediAAK

After 9 hours of live streaming, I have the FULL KOTET DARK SIDE WALKTHROUGH available now.

Some guides have already made their way to my website as well. Check them out, more coming in the next hours and days :)

Galactic Command Overview | SWTOR 5.0 Guide

Knights of the Eternal Throne New Lore Objects | SWTOR 5.0 Lore Guide

Edited by JediAAK
Spelling aand new additions

New Updates with videos, guides and more on SWTOR 5.0 KOTET:

Full Story Walkthrough of SWTOR 5.0 Knights of the Eternal Throne LIGHT SIDE Jedi Knight PoV with Live Commentary.

Full Story Walkthrough of SWTOR 5.0 Knights of the Eternal Throne LIGHT SIDE Jedi Knight PoV with Live Commentary.

Gameplay videos, challenge runs and guides of the new group content available with Patch 5.0 in SWTOR Knights of the Eternal Throne

Latest couple of GUIDES on my website are about Master Ranos' recruitment and the INFERNO Uprising (Story and Veteran). Here are the links.

INTERNO Uprising | SWTOR 5.0 Guide

Detailed written and video guide on the lvl 70+ SWTOR Uprising INFERNO, available with the expansion Knights of the Eternal Throne and patch 5.0.

Update on Missing Class Companions | Master Ranos Recruitment Mission

New nformation revealed about missing class companions in SWTOR 5.0 KOTET during the Alliance mission conversation with Jedi Master Ranos on Odessen.

Today I present before you a new episode of my "SWTOR Opinion" video series.

Vulkk's unscripted and unedited expression of a personal opinion on the new SWTOR RNG gearing system and how that affects him. The video also touches base with the Cartel Market's newest addition - the CXP Stim Boost.

A new video from me that I believe will be quite interesting for you to check out.

Long and detailed review and analysis of SWTOR patch 5.0 Performance Upgrades and Changes based on Vulkk's personal research and tests. Includes a comparison to the results from the previous similar test and analysis from 2015.

Edited by JediAAK

The SENTINEL WATCHMAN 5.0 GUIDE is here!

:)

Greetings, Sentinels!

This is my updated and extended guide for Jedi Sentinel Watchman 5.0. It follows the structure of my previous one from last year, but includes all the changes that Knights of the Eternal Throne introduced.

There are a few more things that I still need to change or add, such as a few missing or old (outdated) icons of abilities and possibly a new parse example. Due to a very high demand from my followers and subscribers, I decided to publish it as "Work in Progress". the few details still missing are not of great importance.

The guide features:

1. Intro and basic overview of the spec
  2. Stats priorities and gearing tips for EndGame
  3. Abilities and Priorities (includes opener, rotation and utilities)
  4. Conclusion

VULKK's SENTINEL WATCHMAN 5.0 GUIDE

What it is: A guide to help you learn the discipline and its perks

What it's not: A dummy bashing tutorial

Edited by JediAAK

Marauder ANNIHILATION 5.0 GUIDE is ready too!

Greetings, Marauders!

This is my updated and extended guide for Sith Marauder 5.0. It is a direct translation of my Sentinel one, that I shared with you yesterday. Due to the high amount of requests I have received (not just in the past 24 hours, but over the years too), I finally decided to publish an Imperial version as well. If you find any left-overs, something forgotten from the republic version or a mistake I've made, let me know. I'll do my best to correct it ASAP.

The guide features:

4. Conclusion

VULKK's MARAUDER ANNIHILATION 5.0 GUIDE

Edited by JediAAK

The SENTINEL COMBAT 5.0 GUIDE is here!

Greetings, Sentinels!

As a Christmas Present I would like to show you my fresh out of the oven Sentinel Combat 5.0 Guide. For the first time I am splitting it into sub-pages (tabs) with the hopes that it will lower the frustration of scrolling through a very long post to find what you are looking for.

I didn't make a written guide for Combat in 4.0, but this one is following the structure and style of my already released WATCHMAN and ANNIHILATION guides.

The guide features:

4. Conclusion

VULKK's SENTINEL COMBAT 5.0 GUIDE

The MARAUDER CARNAGE 5.0 GUIDE is here!

Greetings, Sentinels!

As a Christmas Present I would like to show you my fresh out of the oven Marauder Carnage 5.0 Guide.

I didn't make a written guide for Carnage in 4.0, but this one is following the structure and style of my already released COMBAT guide.

The guide features:

4. Conclusion

VULKK's CARNAGE MARAUDER 5.0 GUIDE

Our very own SWTOR Holiday Special!

On this day, exactly 5 years ago a new Star Wars MMO launched and changed our gaming experience forever. For this special live event Vulkk has invited 4 fantastic guests that we all know as vivid members of the SWTORFamily community: Jessie, JT, Moxys and Larry from the Passionately Casual Podcast. The 5 of us will discuss all the GOOD memories we keep as well as all the sad moments we try to forget from our time in Star Wars The Old Republic.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

06:38 | Opening and Introduction of my 4 guests

12:07 | What was your first MMO Game

15:00 | What is your oldest memory from SWTOR

30:54 | What class was your first character in SWTOR

39: 12 | Was it a miss on Bioware’s part to not have TRUE mirror classes

40:49 | The awkward Inside joke about KOTET vs Eternal Throne.

42: 50 | What is your worst memory from SWTOR

1:05:26 | A special /poke for Sechari, who couldn’t join us tonight :)

1:08:50 | Your favorite planet from SWTOR from RP perspective

1:17:42 | Special attention to Jessie’s Star Wars Cooking Blog

1:19:38 | Using a lvl 60/65 token vs starting fresh from lvl 1

1:28:00 | Why do players keep coming back to SWTOR

1:30:34 | What is the best thing about SWTOR

1:42:12 | If this wasn’t a Star Wars game, would you still be playing it

1:50:31 | Unboxing of my special Christmas Present from Jessie (turned out to be a most wonderful gift, one I absolutely did not expect)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a SWTOR Lost Island Hard Mode run at lvl 70 that I have wanted to do for a very long time. I gathered 2 friends of mine and we went on to do some experiments in one of the toughest and most interesting Flashpoints Bioware has ever developed.

The level of challenge was enhanced by the fact that all 3 of us were undergeared and we decided not to use any of our companions to fill the 4th slot. The 2nd and Final bosses presented some interesting challenges in terms of mechanics and tactics, so we had to adjust the classic strategy for approaching these encounters.

Edited by JediAAK

Has SWTOR Battle of Rishi Hard Mode changed in Path 5.0? Not much!

This 2-man Battle of Rishi Flashpoint in Master Mode is a part of my mini challenges video series. It's been nearly 2 years since the last time I had done the flashpoint and thought it would be fun to remember what the mechanics inside were. Check out the TABLE OF CONTENTS in the video description below!

The run also served as a test to help me with writing this guide

Edited by JediAAK

The Commando GUNNERY and Mercenary ARSENAL 5.0 GUIDES are here!

Gunnery/Arsenal is the 2nd Discipline of 3 available for the Commando/Mercenary. It focuses on dealing direct damage without relying on DoT effects much. Most of the hard hitting abilities are channeled, which fits perfectly into the role of the class – stay away from danger, pick a clean and safe spot and don’t move like crazy all the time (which is typical for MDPS, by default).

Let’s put a little order into the new 5.1 Gearing systems mess

In an attempt to lessen the RNG grind, Bioware made a significant change to the gearing system in SWTOR Patch 5.1. The set pieces will be available as a stand-alone loot from Operations now, several new currencies are introduced to the game to help minimize the players’ frustration of the Galactic Command’s RNG rules.

Edited by JediAAK

What happened on the last Developer Live Stream...

Vulkk's overview of the SWTOR Producer Live Stream from 26th January 2017. We learned that a new Operation is being worked on as well as a full and different in type and style Daily Area on Iokath. Check out the Stream Notes here: http://vulkk.com/2017/01/27/swtor-producer-live-stream-26th-january-2017-what-did-we-learn/

And then...

Bioware's news of SWTOR Patch 5.2 bringing a new Daily Area, New Faction Reputation and a NEW OPERATION spawned a huge amount of feedback. With this video I want to share some of YOUR opinios and statements! Keep them coming. Now is the best time to speculate, rage and feel happy... perhaps all those things together and at the same time :)))

• 2 weeks later...

Even more Gearing changes are coming to our Galaxy this Tuesday follinw the Patch 5.1.1 maintenance :)

Quick overview of the upcoming (MORE!) changes to Gearing and Galactic Command in SWTOR Patches 5.1.1 and 5.1.2 in February.

Check out the video overview and all the comments under it. What do YOU think about the coming changes?

Edited by JediAAK