Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK

:sy_star:

This is Star Parse. A Next Gen combat analysis and Parsing Tool for PvE End-Game raiders in SWTOR. The program has a lot of the already known and useful features of the current King Parsec, but if the development continues in fast pace and in the same direction, we may have a new Parse-King sitting on the throne.

In this video I will show you how to work with it, what its features are, the stage of development and plans for the future.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Early 3.0 Guide for Jedi Sentinel Watchman & Sith Marauder Annihilation Discipline Path. Analysis, Tips, Builds, Skill Priorities.

This is a basic version of my early guide video for my favorite class and its Watchman/Annihilation Discipline Path. I only had 7 days and due to the huge demand, I am releasing a pre-guide video which contains tips and suggestions on what I have learned so far and what I am doing with my character in the EndGame. This should not be considered as final and a more DETAILED GUIDE will be released in the near future, so stay around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Travel with me BACK to SWTOR 2012 and Revisit the "Grand Acquisitions Race" Nar Shaddaa Event. An old video clip that I have never uploaded before. Listen to my story of the earlier days in the game and share yours with me! Fresh 2015 Vulkk-voiceover. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The following video series is part of my live streams since 3.0 came live. If you prefer, you can visit me when I am live and enjoy the gameplay with everybody else. Follow my Twitch account to be notified when I am online and playing live.

:sy_star:twitch.tv/vulkkswtor :sy_star:

http://i.imgur.com/OX5nDvy.png?1

:sy_star:Jedi Sentinel 3.0 New Leveling Experience ► Full Playlist :sy_star:

Join Vulkk to discover what has changed in 3.0. What is it like to level an alt with the new Discipline system. Follow the Jedi Knight's main story and enjoy the new Combat and Concentration spec. Sabrosa is my 17th character on The Red Eclipse. Join and help me complete her story. Help me decide what type of a character she will be.

Edited by JediAAK

http://i.imgur.com/FJVmZHr.png?1

:sy_star:Patch 3.1.1 Preview & Analysis for Jedi SENTINEL and Sith MARAUDER :sy_star:

A brief and analytic preview for the first changes to SENTINEL and MARAUDER applied to SWTOR Patch 3.1.1 on PTS. Vulkk's opinion and expectations, general overview and suggestions for the class and the new changes. Were they good or not, let's find out.

• 3 weeks later...

NEW VIDEO GUIDE:

Full and detailed video guide on MOKAN, the bonus boss from Battle of Rishi Hard Mode Flashpoint. Tips and Suggestions for different group setups and tactics. Narrated by Vulkk. My thanks to my teammates for helping me get through the FP!

Edited by JediAAK

• 3 weeks later...

A short intro / teaser / trailer to catch your eye and bring you to visit my various PvP playlists smile emoticon

Don't forget to share and like, so it can reach more viewers ^^

:sy_star:Vulkk Returns to the Battlefield - Short Trailer :sy_star:

FULL PVP PLAYLIST:

► SENTINEL / MARAUDER PVP:

► SCOUNDREL / OPERATIVE PVP:

► COMMANDO PVP:

Edited by JediAAK

• 4 weeks later...

After Bioware took away the possibility for pictures to be displayed, I lost interest to post as Thumbnails are a huge part of any youtuber's presentation ^^

NEW VIDEO TODAY is an important one and I have been preparing, researching and working on it for a very long time! Hopefully you will enjoy it. Don't forget to throw me a Like, Favorite and Share. This is the best reward for my efforts!

From it we will learn about:

☻ Encountering the Je'daii

☻ The Collapse of the Rakata

☻ Remnants

THANK YOU for watching! Until next time.

• 4 weeks later...

Korriban Incursion Hard Mode Flashpoint 2-manned. Links to all boss kills you can find in the video. Check the FULL PLAYLIST for more "Flashpoint Challenge" runs in solo or duo mode.

SWTOR Flashpoints Playlist:

THANK YOU for watching! Until next time.

Edited by JediAAK

• 1 month later...

New SWTOR Expansion! Overview of the New E3 CGI Trailer, Review of the New web page with first official information of Knights of the Fallen Empire. Personal Opinion and Analysis.

First Update with more information adding on top of the one I shared in the First video.

More news about SWTOR Knights of the Fallen Empire Digital Expansion. Information on New Fresh lvl 60, Background Story for our characters, The New Non Playable Faction and more.

Note: If you enjoy the videos, please, remember to LIKE, FAVORITE and SHARE THEM. If you haven't done so yet, SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNELS to receive frequent updates on everything SWTOR and Star wars.

Thanks.

The Great Galactic War is one of the most significant events in the Star Wars Expanded Universe. It lasted almost 30 years. It costs countless lives and devastates worlds from the Core to the Rim.

Part 1 reveals the reasons for the war and how it began, as well as the first major battles. The main part of the video is narrated by Teo from the OotiniCast, who was very kind to accept my invitation.

Edited by JediAAK

• 1 month later...

SWTOR Tips: How to Save & Copy Chat Tabs and All Settings

Many of us prefer custom settings for chat colours, chat sizes, tabs, location of these tabs. All this information is stored locally on our PC and it is up to us to find it, save and preserve it for future use. If you install the game on a different PC or after a new Windows OS CleanUp, you will end up losing most if not all of these settings. To prevent this from happening, you can save the *.ini files.

Edited by JediAAK

• 2 weeks later...

SWTOR Basics: The DO’s and DONT’s for Beginners

A Guide, dedicated to Beginners, who just begin their adventures.

Leveling tips to make your experience smoother and easier. The video explains the most basic and primal things one should be concerned when starting their very first character and Playthrough in the massive SWTOR universe. The suggestions and ideas are global and most of them apply to both F2P and subscribers. There’s a little for everybody – PvE, PvP, exploring, crafting, gearing and more.

Read my Blog Post about this video. It was published a few days earlier, giving you insights and some sneak-peaks into the script (adapted for a blog post, of course).

If you are ever curious how I work on these videos and what is my process from start to finish, check out

. It contains 4 videos explaining all the steps for creating my SWTOR Basics – Gearing, Basic Comms, Vendors video. Edited by JediAAK
spelling, coding