Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

This is my 7th SWTOR 5.0 Guide and 3rd for the Sentinel, covering the last Discipline - CONCENTRATION. It is my longest and most detailed guide yet. I hope you will find it useful and interesting. If you have something to ask or add, feel free to reach me via a comment on the article or a post here on the forums.

:sy_lightsaber:Jedi Sentinel CONCENTRATION 5.0 Guide by Vulkk :sy_lightsaber:

:eek:

Here it is, my 8th SWTOR 5.0 Guide and 3rd for the Marauder covering the last Discipline - FURY. It is my longest and most detailed guide yet and is a direct translation from my Concentration 5.0 Guide I published a day earlier. I hope you will find it useful and interesting. If you have something to ask or add, feel free to reach me via a comment on the article or a post here on the forums.

:sy_empire:Sith Marauder FURY 5.0 Guide by Vulkk :sy_empire:

Greetings, Star Wars fans!

I would like to invite you all to take a look at my YOUTUBE channel and WEBSITE. If you enjoy my videos and live SWTOR streams, throw in your support with a Subscribtion. Here you will find daily news, guides and blogs in both written and video format about all things Star Wars (with a heavy emphasis on SWTOR) and other games or topics I am interested in.

YOUTUBE

WEBSITE

You can also find me on:

:sy_star:Facebook & Twitter :sy_star:

I will use this thread to post some of the more interesting links to my YouTube videos and updates.

Hope you will like my creations.

Already a subscriber :)

After nearly 4 (Four!) years of using the exact same outfit on my main character, I thought it might be a good idea to share its details in a stand-alone video and answer one of the most popular questions on my channel :)))

Edited by JediAAK

• 1 month later...

SWTOR 5.2 THE WAR FOR IOKATH

The update is out and I have a ton of new videos, overviews, guides, walkthroughs and highlights for you. So far I've got 3 storyline walkthrough videos - Sith Warrior, Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper + some highlights with the best moments and choices extracted into separate short clips. Also I've done overview of the new Daily Area on Iokath and all its vendors as well as an overview of the new and completely redesigned Galaxy Map.

For the gearing changes, I've updated my SWTOR 5.2 Gearing Guide with the latest new features and tweaks Bioware had done. it now includes a full list of Operatin Loot Drops from each boss and difficulty and more detailed explanation of the gearing process via PvP.

I've also recorded and shared all new and improved 8 Class Story Opening Cinematics, which Bioware changed quite drastically. Not in terms of story and voice-over, of course. The animations, style and camera behavior are all in line with what KOTFE and KOTET brought to the cinematic experience.

• 2 weeks later...

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!

Today, starting 18GMT I invite you to join me for an hour of celebration, dedicated to our favorite franchise!

This will not be a regular Star Wars The Old Republic Gameplay Live Show. We will learn how May the 4th started, where it originated and how it came to be a world wide Star Wars Holiday, how I became a Star Wars fan, my Star Wars gaming history, remembering the best of Celebration 2017, Giveaways (2 Hypercrates!) and more. Well, some SWTOR gameplay may be involved, because we are, after all, all SWTOR fans :)

More Details here: HERE

LIVE STREAM EVENT:

• 3 weeks later...

The BEST SWTOR FEATURE, that is STILL MISSING From The Game?

What could be that BEST and most demanded feature that is still missing from Star Wars The Old Republic, but it should really be a part of the game? I've give you my top pick in this video, you give me yours in the comments below!

Leave a comment with your top pick(s) to enter the GIVEAWAY!

Edited by JediAAK

Bioware's SWTOR Game Producer Keith Kanneg published the SWTOR Roadmap 2017 detailing what is happening in the next few patches and plans for the future.

Edited by JediAAK

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my... read carefully now... OVERVIEW OF THE PREVIEW Bioware has given us to the upcoming SWTOR Hatred Assassin and Serenity Shadow Discipline Changes

Later today when Bioware reveals the next Discipline, I'll have a video up for it as well :)

Meanwhile, I am also planning a short video to explain the recently announced methodology and reasons for the upcoming Class Balancing efforts.

Overview and thoughts on the upcoming ARSENAL Mercenaryand GUNNERY Commando Class Changes coming with SWTOR Patch 5.3 in July. These are not final. Once the official Patch Notes are available and the Game Update is released, we will discuss them again in a new video. Here is the full news post: http://vulkk.com/2017/06/16/swtor-patch-5-3-class-changes-mercenary-and-commando/

Join Vulkk and the Wookiee Alliance to kick-off the SWTOR Extra Life 2017 campaign. Unholy Alliance and Wookiee Mistake guilds on the Harbinger server are organizing a bunch of social games with interesting prizes. All done to support North American Children Hospitals, part of the Extra Life initiative.

The event will start ~17:00 gmt and will last for 4 hours. Absolutely everyone is welcome to participate or just stop by one of the many live streams that will be available.

Learn more about the event:

Vulkk's Extra Life 2017 Page: https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Vulkk

Team Wookiee Alliance: http://bit.ly/WookieeAllianceExtraLife

Unholy Alliance Website: http://www.unholyalliance.org/extralife!

• 2 weeks later...

With SWTOR Patch 5.3 knocking on our doors already, I would like to remind you that you can find everything we know about the update in the cumulative post, linked below. I've collected all Class Changes, Manaan Stronghold info, Bug Fixes and all other sorts of announcements. Once the update is live on 11th July, I will populate the "AFTER LAUNCH" section with Manaan Stronghold fully unlocked walkthrough and overview as well as a detailed analysis and overview of the patch notes and all final/official class changes.

Everything about SWTOR Patch 5.3 Sisters of Carnage

And another update, more aimed at the new players. I have created an extensive, yet simple to understand Guide to all Classes and Disciplines for Beginners. This article will help you make the choice of which class you want to play (next) and what Discipine is most suitable for your play style.

SWTOR Beginners Guide to all Classes and Disciplines

• 4 weeks later...

My answer to a Subscriber request with tan informational video on how to quickly reach Galactic Command Rank 300 in SWTOR and what to do after that to get your Tier 4 gear. If you need more information about Galactic Command, EndGame Gearing and more, check the links in the video's description.

• 2 months later...

In-depth explanation and analysis on the SWTOR patch 5.6 changes to Carnage Marauder's Ferocity and Combat Sentinel's Precision. Check the TABLE OF CONTENTS below and find the rest of the class changes here.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1:00 | Overview of the upcoming Changes from the DevPost

3:06 Explaining what "Clipping" is (more on that later)

3:48 | Analysis of the Precision/Ferocity change and its impact on gameplay

5:08 Examples of Clipping Twin Saber Throw and Dispatch in 5.5

6:05 Conclusions and Overall impressions with the coming changes - is it a nerf or a buff?

• 1 month later...

I've got the usual "Everything about SWTOR Patch 5.6" article up and filled with all kinds of new and updated Guides and Tutorials + Overviews of all new elements and features introduced with this update. Take a look.

- Analysis on the Patch Notes and all changes

- Copero Flashpoint Guide

- Updated all my Class Guides

- Overview on Activities Window, Legacy Credits, New Augments and more

- Walkthroughs for Empire and Republic

- My thoughts on the update as a whole

EVERYTHING ABOUT SWTOR 5.6

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings :)

I have just finished another guide - this one is for the most hated and also the most recent Daily Area - Iokath. In the article you will find in-depth walkthroughs for all missions, analysis on the Iokath Daily area and all of its maps and sections + an overview of the 3 different vendors. I hope with this guide to put some order in the total mess and chaos that is currently the Iokath Daily Area (especially for newer players). Enjoy!

SWTOR Iokath Daily Missions Guide by Vulkk

In the past 2 years the Holiday Season for me has been the perfect time to sit down and write new + update old Guides on VULKK.com. Now I want to include you in the process and reward you for helping me. What you have to do is quite simple. Check the rules below!

You can find my SWTOR Guides here: https://vulkk.com/category/swtor/swtor-guides/ or you can use the Search function on the website.

To win one of three 450 Cartel Coins Codes you have to find an outdated SWTOR Guide on VULKK.com, link it to me in a comment on this video and point out what is outdated and how should I update it.

Types of Guides that are not eligible for the Giveaway:

• Operations and Flashpoints Guides, unless the encounters include new mechanics for lvl 70
  • Video Guides
  • Guides covering content that is no longer available in the game (example:Dark vs Light Event Summer event)
  • The same Guide cannot be linked by 2 different people

Thank you for helping me out, good luck with the contest and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

P.S.

If your comments gets blocked by YouTube, because of the link in it, let me know via a PM and I will unblock it ASAP.

Another major update to an existing guide on VULKK.com. This time it's the

SWTOR TIMELINE OF EVENTS

Complete guide to the current Star Wars The Old Republic Timeline. It begins with the events setting up the stage, goes through the launch of SWTOR and follows all the events up to the current date.

Many of the facts are linked to an article or a video, further expanding on the lore and Legends from this time period.

This is my Complete Star Wars The Old Republic Beginners Guide to ALL User Interface Elements - Toolbars, Menus, Windows. Every single element of the HUD in the game is explained in great detail in this In-Depth Video Overview. Check the TABLE OF CONTENTS for more info (it's quite long :p)!

Edited by JediAAK