Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK

:sy_star:

In the second part of Call to Arms Story Arc Skorks enters the Foundry, looking for the Mysterious Escaped Jedi. On the way, he will have to not only meet, but also defeat "everybody's favorite droid" from KOTOR!

Just like in the first video, I visited this Flashpoint in Hard Mode Solo (well, with my Quinn companion). Fought through 2 million droids to complete all side quests and bonus boss.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intence Alderaan PvP WZ Game with many turn arounds and split second outcome.

After ditching my scoundrel infront of the GTN for about 3 months, today was the first time I dusted off the rust and shacked the gun a bit. This was the first of a few games I played. Despite the few dull mistakes I made (CC'ing fully resolved target), my heals were enough and with the help of a great protector, our team managed to pull back in and out from a what looked like a very scary game at first.

Edited by JediAAK

We downed this Dread Master from the first attempt of the evening. During the fight everything that could have gone wrong, did so. We had a weird and tight finish with a lot of surprising events for a relatively short fight. I had the unfortunate pick to be kiting the boss during the second challenge. On top of that, I had disconnected (with BSOD) just before we started, forgot to log to Parsec, so no log.

Edited by JediAAK

This is a different type of a guide, but since I worked on this minichallenge for a few hours, I want to share it.

Always nice to see like minded people who are not afraid of some little sillyness :)

Personally I tried out guardian tank which went quite alright. I am unsure if I would have been able to reach the hard enrage on the last boss (haven't payed attention to what the dps requirement is, just went in for some fun). I called it quits at the 2nd boss after doc teleported many times to me for some reason which caught me offguard and resulted in the death of poor old doc (my comp isn't nearly as good geared as yours seeing yours survived the 'flow' + storm mechanic.

Anyways, I noticed you didn't use you force camo (or however the imp version is called) during the storm. It would have helped a little with your incoming damage. Regardless nice vids and gj :)

Thanks for the feedback :)

I actually did the FP once more during one of my streams. 2nd boss went very smooth and I killed it from 1st attempt, then got stuck on 3rd for a while. Its timer is 4min, meaning DPS requirement is more than tight. And with the mechanics - adds and knock-backs, it makes the fight close to impossible unles we use the Fire DoT. If that Fire spawns luckily in good places, it becomes very easy, if not... time is just not enough for solo DPS to pass the test. :)

Hi, mate.

I do apologise for the delay. Last 3 days I have been buried with work at the office and been spending 12-14 hours at work. Haven't had time to play the game nor work on any of my upcoming videos. :/

(this Raptus kill has been scheduled for release from Saturday

Edited by JediAAK

Hi, mate.

I do apologise for the delay. Last 3 days I have been buried with work at the office and been spending 12-14 hours at work. Haven't had time to play the game nor work on any of my upcoming videos. :/

(this Raptus kill has been scheduled for release from Saturday

I see, all good man. No, rush just wondering. Gratz, on the kill.

This is my video covering the new Flashpoint.

I spent quite a lot of time spinning the camera and staring at the incredibly good level design. The exterior and interior are far better looking that anything I have seen in the game so far.

We knew this is the final part of the story arc. We knew The Legendary Fallen Jedi (no spoiler :Р) would have some part in it after we had to deal with revanites so much. We didn't know the story part of this new FlashPoint in Patch 2.10 would be SO EPIC! Bioware were hiding it from PTS for a reason and a damn good one it was!

The challenge of the boss mechanics and trash pulls was laughably-terribly poor and at times non-existent. However, this video does not care about achievements and accomplishments. There will be another one, dedicated to that. We are here to enjoy the story! And I did my best to help you get the most of it.

If you think I did a good job presenting the story arc, leave me a like and subscribe to support my efforts and creations on YouTube! Also, share the video with other people. :)

If you missed the previous parts, here they are:

Part I - Tython and Korriban:

Part II - Depths of Manaan:

Edited by JediAAK

This is my take on the solo challenge for the new Flashpoint in 2.10.

By now we all know already what a poor challenge the boss fights are. However, 2nd boss could be fun if you don't LoS and this is what I strived to do. How and why, you can find out if you check out my video. :)

Some of you have asked me multiple times to do this. You know I like to do things the hard way (no comments on that!)

First challenge

Is no challenge, really. I picked the rancor first and avoided the fire as much as I can. My pick for this fight was Carnage. Not because it has any specific advantages, I was just lazy to respec from yesterday's raid.

Second boss

I did not want to avoid the adds completely like many friends of mine do, so I made up a simple strategy that barely worked, as you are about to see. Notice, I had available both Legacy CDs, but wanted badly to do this boss without their help. He killed me couple of times before, so I succeeded.

Third boss

Unfortunately, a bit of a stretch to call them "challenge". I did my best to make the fight as fun as possible enraging the Colonel by killing Arkous first.

THANKS for taking the time to read and, hopefully, watch my video!

Edited by JediAAK

It is with very mixed feelings that I have uploaded and now share with you all this kill video.

It was my first kill of the Dread Council in Nightmare Mode. I am extremely happy that I finally managed to complete this cycle, but the fact that it happened 1 week after the nerf leaves a little bitter taste in my mouth while watching my achievement, hehe.

Be sure to check the little blooper in the very end. :)

My YouTube channel passed over 1000 subscribers yesterday!

Thank you all who follow my video content (and all my social accounts and such), like, share and enjoy my videos.

If I work harder on my Live Stream and bring them back to proper times, I might celebrate one day a round number there too! :)

This is my newest video collection (or miniseries).

The full experience of FORGED ALLIANCES from the REPUBLIC's point of view.

If you enjoy my work, don't forget to subscribe, like and share. This is the biggest help I ca possibly receive. :)

Edited by JediAAK

JediAAk, I did not know that you are also Vulkk. Your YouTube SWTOR videos often came up on my Google searches. For months, I've been viewing your videos. Now, I look for Vulkk SWTOR videos first thing. I enjoy watching them, and learn a lot from your videos as well. I appreciate the effort you're putting forth. Great job, and much thanks.

This is my overhyped reaction video to the freshly announced 3rd expansion to our favorite MMO! In the 2nd part I left some raw ramblings with my first impressions, reactions and expectations form the announcement and what's coming in 3.0.

Edited by JediAAK

This video will tell us a little of the History and Lore of the 2 new planets we will have a chance to play and level on when Shadow of Revan 3.0 goes live. In the end of the video I have the notes from the Q&A section during the NY Cantina Event. The Devs gave more information and hints on what is to come with the next Expansion to SWTOR.

Edited by JediAAK

Learn all about the ancient species called Rakata. What was their origin, how did they become so powerful and what led to the destruction of their Infinite Empire. This is part 1 of a possible miniseries and can expand upto 3 in total if there is interest and you enjoy the Rakata History and Lore.

* Watch the full PLAYLIST:

Check out the full GUIDES PLAYLIST:

Video overview of the upcoming changes to SWTOR 3.0 combat system and various mechanics tweaks and updates. Important UI changes! This is purely informative video. I have no intentions to burden you with my personal thoughts if you don't care about them. I will likely discuss these changes in my stream(s) in deep details and upload a separate video.

A lot of good news as well as horrible ones coming for players in 3.0. UI editor finally expands to allow us to separate buffs and debuffs. Changes to PvP, gear sets, damage.

As usual, in the end stays my request for your opinion and thoughts on my video and the content I presented you in it.

Thank you for watching!

Edited by JediAAK

• 2 weeks later...

Meet JarBinks. See the Full Smuggler Class Story with live comments and reactions. Join me on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vulkkswtor/

Meet JarBinks. See the Full Smuggler Class Story with live comments and reactions. Join me on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/vulkkswtor/

This is a new beginning. My 2nd play-through of the Smuggler Class Story. This time it is LIVE. All videos are recorded during my stream sessions on Twitch.TV where we talk, laugh and level up together with a lot of friends, viewers and followers. Join us and say hi in the chat next time I am online and streaming.

Edited by JediAAK