Vulkk's Twitch and YouTube

JediAAK

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Vulkk) Did you tried solo CZ Corporate Labs SM -WITHOUT- companion? I did it with operative-concealment, just stealth run from boss to boss skipping all mobs. That was very good challenge. Maybe it would be possible with sent\mara in watchman\annihilation spec, what you think? Edited by VergerX

• 2 weeks later...

The video linked here is my short(er) overview of the event. In it I went over my notes (listed below, in the article) and explained what we saw, what Musco told us and how things were presented in general. Don’t forget to LIKE it if it helps you!

My Notes with Screenshots on VULKK.com

These are my notes from the live stream. I was taking them as I was watching and did a bit of editing later on to include useful screenshots for all of the major new or changed elements.

Edited by JediAAK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Vulkk. :)

It’s good to see Sianka back. I watched “Her Worst Nightmares.” When I level an SI, I often make different choices from Sianka’s. It's interesting to me to see what happens with Sianka.

The Voss

I don’t like the Voss people. They irk me. So, I always decimate them when possible. Athelis Kallis is never pleased with my Sorcs, lol.

Athelis Kallis and Hadrik are two of my favorite NPCs. I wish they were SI companions. I’d trade Andronikos and Ashara for Athelis and Hadrik in a heartbeat. Athelis would fit in perfectly with the SI.

I always got Hadrik off of Voss. I use Force persuade on the Voss, and the Imp. Hadrik sends my Sorc a nice note later. Seeing Hadrik taken away by those Voss made me sad.

I also watched episode 21 of Sianka’s adventure. I made the opposite choice about the Mother Machine on my Sorc, with very surprising results.

The Mother Machine, Ashaa, kills all the remaining Rakata when my Sorc released her. Oops. She did send my Sorc a nice, yet vaguely threatening, note later on, so it’s cool. :D

Sianka is so nice to the Veil. Three guesses what my Sorc did about the Veil, and the first two guesses don’t count. I swear, I don’t play my Sorcs to just be mindless killing machines, lol. Sianka is nice to all.

I also enjoy watching your videos of SWTOR Ops runs. I saw most of your last Ops live stream.

Thank you for continuing to do such an amazing job, and all the time and effort you put forth. Your efforts show in your quality work. What you do is appreciated.

Hey and thanks for the good words about my content. I am glad you enjoy it. The idea about The Good Togruta Assassin came as a result of me thinking "I want a different experience, for myself as well as for the viewers.". Decided it's pointless to show a cruel and/or brutal Inquisitor as that's what most would do it. Also... I already did it myself some ~2 years ago, hehe.

Visit my next live show for the live recording of Episode 23. It should be later today ~19GMT:

https://gaming.youtube.com/c/VulkkSWTOR/live

Edited by JediAAK

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the information we have from the producer livestream and developer posts on the forums, it is time to put together all we have learned so far about the swtor eternal championsip, a brand new feature and challenge coming with game update 4.2 and aiming to guide new and solo players, introduce them to mechanics, tactics and boss encounters as well as provide basic entry level gear.

SWTOR GEAR REWARDS FROM ETERNAL CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE

SWTOR Basics: New Players Guide to Operations

BLOG POST

[Ever wondered which operations to start from, what are the requirements, how to gear up? My New Players Guide to Operations has the answers. Let me try and help with all of the above asked questions. It would be a great achievement for me if I manage to share all I know and want to within the borders of this article. Since I am certain I will fail, I wont even attempt to do that. Instead, I will draw the raw path with some tips and invite you to finish this by watching the 25 min video guide I have already published.

• 2 months later...

Updates with new videos and guides for SWTOR Patch 4.3 and Eternal Championship on PTS

SWTOR Eternal Championship Full Guide

This article and all of the mechanics are based on the early version of the SWTOR Eternal Championship encounter available on PTS. The video recordings are made in April 2016. Some numbers and possible even mechanics may be tweaked for the final version of the encounters when Bioware releases this to the live servers.

All about SWTOR Chapter XII and Patch 4.3

SWTOR’s Fallen Empire Chapter XII Storyline is already released and here I present to you a selection of videos – full playthroughs and walkthroughs, cinematics, and highlights from the best moments and decisions your character can and should make. The link includes my guide to "Reclaimed Treasure" Alliance Recruitment Mission.

• 3 weeks later...

Is SWTOR Subscription worth it and who is it for

Recently I've been asked this question a lot - from old friends wondering if it's worth returning to the game as well as new players looking for advice if they should spend money on SWTOR. I thought of writing a blog post, then made a video log out of it. Maybe my thoughts and suggestions will be useful to some of you who might be asking themselves the exact same question.

BLOG POST

Edited by JediAAK

Weapon Tuning is the next step in SWTOR’s character outfit options that Bioware is introducing, but IS IT GOOD OR BAD IDEA? This is my guide and opinion combined into one single video. Check it out and let me know if your opinion differs from mine.

► Weapon Tuning – Why we rage? What’s so bad about it?

Edited by JediAAK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In this rather long video you will learn all there is to know about the new SWTOR Dark vs Light event - how to start it, requirements to participate, objectives you need to complete, rewards you can earn and more.

Most importantly, I VERY STRONGLY URGE YOU to share your opinion and make it known publicly that you LOVE or RAGE on this event. Is this a good addition to our favorite game that you cannot wait to be a part of or are Bioware devs milking the old classic content to battle the dry Summer days?

Positive vs Negative - which prevails in the Dark vs Light Summer event? Would you agree with me that it deserves its other title "Rage vs Love" because of the 2 different sides our player community is camping now after the announcement?

FULL WRITTEN GUIDE to the entire event

Among many great and bad things surrounding SWTOR’s latest expansion, there is but one that stands out! It's not the lag that is often present even in solo areas and instances. Nor the totally out of place “KOTOR style” of dialogues for the Alliance missions (which isn’t even KOTOR style, really). Not even the HK rewards that we all love so much!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH SWTOR FALLEN EMPIRE?

:sy_star:BLOG POST :sy_star:

:sy_star:

:sy_star:

:hope_06:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:sy_star:SWTOR Monthly Cartel Market Sale Announcement :sy_star:

As part of the celebrations for the 5th year of Star Wars The Old Republic, Bioware has announced a special Cartel Market event. In the next 5 months, starting August and ending December each month the InGame Cartel Store will have an exclusive item that will be discounted with 55% off its price.

:sy_star:Star Wars Timeline of New Canon Novels and Comics :sy_star:

Here is the New Disney Novels and Comics Timeline (accurate for July 2016), starting with The Phantom Menace listed as “Year 00”, because there is nothing officially published by Disney so far about any events prior to Episode I. I have linked whatever I could find available on Amazon for a price check. Obviously, you should buy at your local store or whatever and whenever you can find it cheapest and best deal. Amazon doesn’t always offer the best price.