*** we have to PAY for legacy storage?!?

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't miss that part but lets not kid ourselves here the crafted items for legacy storage is going to be WAY over priced to purchase.

Only if you don't let craft them yourself.

They are giving you the option of saving money and doing it yourself and you want to complain?

Yeah, lets place a bet to see how many credits it'll roughly cost. I'll go with 2 million credits or more.

yes for a lifetime of legacy storage across all your legacy that you will only have to purchase once.

And that is if you can't craft it yourself, I got several high end crafting characters so I know I got this when it comes out. I will probably help out my guildies too with that

Edited by Sangrar

I didn't miss that part but lets not kid ourselves here the crafted items for legacy storage is going to be WAY over priced to purchase.

Does it even matter? You only have to pay for it once. You do remember how much it costs just to unlock extra inventory slots and cargo tabs after a certain point right? And that you have to do for every single character. Or the guild tabs which explode in price very quickly. Don't act like possibly having to spend a couple million on a legacy bank is a lot.

Yes we can craft it ourselves IF We happen to have whichever crew skill is used to make it.

I'm betting it's Artifice but then again it could be armormech for all I know.

They said all crew skills will be able to make decorations so I'd be willing to bet it's going to be treated like Aug Kits.

I concur with that opinion.

It's not an opinion. It's a reality. Those who don't craft are deliberately crippling themselves. You're not allowed to cripple yourself intentionally and then complain about things being more difficult for you.

And that's just your opinion. :)

lets see, crafting can get you armor, armorings, crystals, weapons, orange shells, even speeders depending on the proffession. not crafting means you have to get those from somewhere else LIKE PVE.

check and mate.