*** we have to PAY for legacy storage?!?

They said all crew skills will be able to make decorations so I'd be willing to bet it's going to be treated like Aug Kits.

I missed that part if that's how it is I don't really mind so much. I just don't feel like wasting 2k+ CCs or 10+ Mil for it.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not an opinion. It's a reality. Those who don't craft are deliberately crippling themselves. You're not allowed to cripple yourself intentionally and then complain about things being more difficult for you.

Again, I concur.

That's one way to look at it. Some people just don't want to bother. Nothing wrong with that. Plenty of ways to get stuffs in this game.

Yes there are plenty of ways to get stuff in game, but if you are going to say you can't afford it basically when there is a secondary easy option available as well but don't want to do it because you're lazy, that's just silly.

Let's keep it constructive, what price do you guys think would be "fair and reasonable" then?

I honestly do not know, but indications are that we are going to find out soon, when this goes on the PTS in probably a few weeks or maybe even next ween ( don't know but we can hope) we will find out.

Sorry, no "check and mate" here. PvP'ers are shafted when it comes to money-making opportunities, and should have their rewards bolstered to the appropriate level to afford what PvE'ers can.

Just play the GTN. You'll be rolling in it. Doesn't take much time or effort, either.

decorations, not legacy storage, I think your assumption is incorrect, but I get your logic. I'd bet against it.

well if decorations are made by all professions it wouldn't make sense that legacy storage would not get similar treatment.

Yes there are plenty of ways to get stuff in game, but if you are going to say you can't afford it basically when there is a secondary easy option available as well but don't want to do it because you're lazy, that's just silly.

I'm not saying people have any reason to complain. Just saying that no one is "crippling" themselves by choosing not to craft.

decorations, not legacy storage, I think your assumption is incorrect, but I get your logic. I'd bet against it.

Leg. Storage could be classified as a decoration for all we know. Just my thoughts on the matter, we should know more when they do the blog on it coming up.

I like this thread! People complain about an unknown value being too expensive...

Most people know EAs stance on things that being sell it for as high as they think they can get away with and when it comes to the player base they tend to do the same thing.

Leg. Storage could be classified as a decoration for all we know. Just my thoughts on the matter, we should know more when they do the blog on it coming up.

It's not like all crafting skills will be able to make the same decorations. I'm sure there will be categories spread across all skills.

Most people know EAs stance on things that being sell it for as high as they think they can get away with and when it comes to the player base they tend to do the same thing.

Isn't that the way things should work? Why would I sell something for less money when people are willing to pay more? :t_confused:

It's not like all crafting skills will be able to make the same decorations. I'm sure there will be categories spread across all skills.

For shure. Which is why I would encourage everyone to start grinding their crew skills to save themselves some money.

Why would you expect otherwise ?

You pay for everything.... Inventory slots, cargo bay holds, etc....

You can pay credits directly to the game for those things. For Legacy Storage, you will pay Cartel Coins or be at the mercy of a crafter.