Bioware, Arena trolls must be dealt with.

Alec_Fortescue

The best part is that you don't realize if the "oh my god my rating" kids didn't react to guys like yoloquisitor, psidon, and kill-kill, they wouldn't do it.....

Actually, the best part are the forum trolls telling people not to care about their rating. It's not like ranked isn't based around ratings or anything. Theres absolutely nothing differentiating regular warzones and ranked.

Edited by undiess

Actually, the best part are the forum trolls telling people not to care about their rating. It's not like ranked isn't based around ratings or anything. Theres absolutely nothing differentiating regular warzones and ranked.

its kinda sad they actually care about the rating, i play ranked because its arenas and they are better. ofc i don't go in ungeared, but still

I guess you missed all the piles of vids and pictures of these people doing just that for the expressed reason of trolling or throwing games, one thread even had video's and a screen shot of the guy bragging about it in fleet chat. Also the many threads about a few trolls in particular. The reason though that you might not have seen them....well bioware takes them all down within about a day or two of them being posted. Even though the pics and vids and posts had names of players (probably the reason for their removal) it still seems a shame that no response has been given to you guys about this. I am on the PvE side of the game, though I am having a lot of fun with my almost 50 scoundrel healer in pvp, even arenas, and was looking forward to maybe even learning how to become a better then casual healer. As such I see the forums daily and saw those posts, the videos and the pictures, in the midst of my quest of knowledge from the better players in the community (meaning better then me, which isn't hard, lol) and I will say, even as a pvp novice, it is shameful the way these people act, whether they are just trolling or throwing matches for their friends, no advanced class guy, consumption to 2% hp before the arena starts guy etc...

Anyway, if you didn't get to see the evidence before it got taken down, that sucks, but rest assured this isn't something people are imagining. Anyway, one guys thoughts and opinions.

Btw I got a warning for posting those vids and screencap for shaming a player and it was considered harassment.

The best part is that you don't realize if the "oh my god my rating" kids didn't react to guys like yoloquisitor, psidon, and kill-kill, they wouldn't do it.....

You are assuming these individuals are trolling for attention, which I personally don't believe they are.

Rather, I believe they are trolling to expose the Yolo system for the garbage that it is. To that extent, their efforts have been a profound success and straight pie all over the face of BW. Well played trolls...well played.

How about them players that go into warzones naked and just run in and die on purpose then talk smack?? IMO its violation of EULA and its exploiting a ranked warzone giving an advantage to the other team. They should lock people out of ranked warzones unless they have 2018 expertise. and make it impossible to modify gear while qued and inside them.

I say file tickets on everyone that does and i mean EVERYONE file ticket they will get so many tickets they will have to do something about it or get annoyed to death with tickets

I am. I have about 5 open ticket snow for more than a couple of days. Getting tired of it. :p

I am. I have about 5 open ticket snow for more than a couple of days. Getting tired of it. :p

I used submit a new one every day for a guy in Republic Regs who came in naked, sat in a corner to hide, and then proceeded to chastise his team on how much they suck because they can't cap a node 7v8. He's been doing this for almost a year. (You gotta say something about his persistence) He was so notorious after a while even the imps didn't bother killing him because they just considered him part of their team. Many others on our server submitted tickets as well but in the end nothing happened. He's still on our server doing the same thing. Bioware won't do anything so I stopped wasting my time. Now if I see him on our team, I'll just sit with him, others just leave. Better just to get the 1 credit for the daily rather than wasting my energy just to carry this loser for his dailies.

Edited by chosonman

I say file tickets on everyone that does and i mean EVERYONE file ticket they will get so many tickets they will have to do something about it or get annoyed to death with tickets

Never seen this work for blatant hackers... Can't see them doing this for trolls... Honestly, you just get the standard caged response email stating they appreciate the info, but they can't tell you about wether or if they do anything about another player

I still think Bio could implement some basic requirements to do Ranked and this would reduce this problem

I do ranked to play better players, not get season points... Sure your points are valuable to you if you care about the rewards at the end of the season... If that is the case, do premades... Otherwise keep track of who those trolls are and leave before it starts if you pop a WZ with them in it

There was a known hacker, who can't be named or this post will be removed, that myself and quiet a few others had so many open tickets on him... That bio blocked us from having any more tickets we could have for any category... LoL

Took a few emails to customer service to get them to release us... So be careful how many you post and have open...

He finally got banned... But it took 6 months... I got tired of posting so I don't bother for anything anymore unless it's a game fault