Twitch Stream 6/26/2014 - Story Mode Operation

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

As we mentioned last week, we are going to try to run an Operation this Thursday during our normal hour long stream. Senior Designer George Smith will be queuing up as a Powertech in Group Finder for Terror from Beyond starting at 1:30 PDT on Prophecy of the Five. If you would like to play with us, please queue up as well! We are hoping we will get a pop right away so that we can get into the Operation action as soon as possible.

TL;DR:

SWTOR Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

• Day: Thursday, June 26th, 2014
  • Time: 1:30 PDT
  • What: Queue up for Operation: Terror from Beyond in Group Finder
  • Where: Prophecy of the Five

Hope to see y’all there!

Edited by HillaryNicole

How freaking hard can it be to put the EU-time as well? We dont use your prefixes. We use GMT(London) or GMT+1(Stockholm, Madrid, Berlin). Please, give some love to the EU.

How freaking hard can it be to work it out yourself in 5 seconds using Google?

How freaking hard can it be to work it out yourself in 5 seconds using Google?

If it's so easy then it's a great opportunity for BW to show they care about their EU customers.

DISCLAIMER: Before any of you shoot off and misinterpret what I said here because of poor reading skills or whichever reason, please note that I am saying that it's an opportunity to show they care. I did NOT at any point say that they don't care about EU customers.

How freaking hard can it be to put the EU-time as well? We dont use your prefixes. We use GMT(London) or GMT+1(Stockholm, Madrid, Berlin). Please, give some love to the EU.

Well, considering the fact that they post ALL their times in PDT, you should know by now what the time difference is to where you live.

Especially since they USUALLY put the GMT/CET/UTC (I forget which one it is, but it's the same one every time).

Sheesh!

What, did they stop doing localized versions? Pretty sure they aren't doing the French and German versions for the U.S. market.

The internet is worldwide smart alec. Of course there is interest in a twitch stream all over the world. Doesn't matter if the event is on the other side of the world. It's called modern times. They announced it here on their global website, didn't they?

Well, considering the fact that they post ALL their times in PDT, you should know by now what the time difference is to where you live.

Especially since they USUALLY put the GMT/CET/UTC (I forget which one it is, but it's the same one every time).

Sheesh!

Except that they use UTC time as GMT. And as we all know London is currently BST not GMT.

I used to hate it that there's no recorded streams anywhere until I clicked the profile link on stream page. Massive facepalm. :D

Have been watching these streams from that page a long time now. Way too late broadcasting time. :mad:

Edited by Halinalle

What, did they stop doing localized versions? Pretty sure they aren't doing the French and German versions for the U.S. market.

LOL ! Great Catch ! :D

I used to hate it that there's no recorded streams anywhere until I clicked the profile link on stream page. Massive facepalm. :D

Have been watching these streams from that page a long time now. Way too late broadcasting time. :mad:

Same here. :D Except that I rather play SWTOR myself than watch. :D

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Did not know that!

Thank you friend!

How's your storyline videos coming along btw?

Leveling my Smuggler to blast through story fights without UI much more easily than my Warrior. Last few months of RL did not give me much free time to do anything. Then finding the will to cut it all together into something meaningful and cohesive...