Darth Angral (Spoilers)

Ghoase

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One attempt, level 31. Sentinel with combat spec. Can't see what's supposed to be difficult with Angral, I didn't even have to use Saber Ward on him. The Harrowers on the other hand... Died 4 times on those monsters. Edited by Boogypop

One attempt, level 31. Sentinel with combat spec. Can't see what's supposed to be difficult with Angral, I didn't even have to use Saber Ward on him. The Harrowers on the other hand... Died 4 times on those monsters.

The Harrowers! Got total envy when they started hitting harder and faster as they got lower on hp....now if only a Sent could do that.....

Once attempt for Angral here.

Well... I'm level 35 and I CAN'T STILL KILL HIM!!

I mean, there's no possible way for me to kill him..

any advice? by the way I may be stupid or something but is there any f... way to get Kira heal me?

send in kira first, then take the aggro away from her so she doesnt die u need her dps. Use rebuke right away when he starts attacking u, interrupt all his channeled abilities whenever u can, pop saberward shortly after rebuke, use call on the force shortly after that and saber ward again after it has run out. with a medpac as well if needed it should not be a problem. hope it helps :)

Hit him around level..33..34 or so as a Watchmen, can't remember exactly. I didn't interrupt any of his abilities and killed him in one go. Had to pop a med pack and saber ward, but other then that the fight was easy. Hell the fight after that lasted only about 15 seconds or so. Shrug, I had more problems with the trash leading up to Angral then with Angral himself.

Beat it at level 29 as a Defensive Guardian...

Finally beat him when my interrupts would work, I don't know if it was because of the level difference, but at times I would force kick and it wouldn't interrupt the cast.

Took me like 8 tries.

First try as Ataru, but I had just turned lvl 33.

IMO, outside of bosses, bioware has mobs tuned a tad tough. Rather, they hit a tad hard. I don't ever really feel like a powerful Jedi since I'm always nearly getting my *** handed to me.

First try as Ataru, but I had just turned lvl 33.

IMO, outside of bosses, bioware has mobs tuned a tad tough. Rather, they hit a tad hard. I don't ever really feel like a powerful Jedi since I'm always nearly getting my *** handed to me.

Yeah Strong and 2+ Standard mobs can hit pretty hard. That's why I use T7 to tank, but lately he's been going down pretty quick. Probably because I haven't really updated his gear much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.