Operative Counter

HHHHellraizer

Want to have an actual discussion here on how to counter an operative. It seems like (at 50) you get jumped, knocked down and basically killed before you can stand up if youre pvp cc break is on cooldown. Ive seen people say they are underwhelmed or the class does low damage, but from what Ive seen its the complete opposite and maybe you guys are just putting on a show :p

It won't be easy to survive a good one. I can't say any counters as nothing has honestly stopped me. Sorc knockback root is the one thing that's a little bit infuriating :p.

Seems like everyone agrees with you that plays the class. It seems like there is a build going around there that reminds me of the old school stunlock rogue build. I dont mind being decimated, but being decimated while laying on the ground the whole time is not cool :)

i belive most dont have opinion yet. Either not 50 or trying to gear up and to realy tell counter you need some duels.

From warzone perspective we get to pick our target so there is no countering involved. However the most annoying are tanks idd , overaly we dont want to fight them and they sit on you after you did your "assasination" .

And finally there are way to many knockbacks in the game , while on normal its ok then on huttball you are like ball yourself and spend most time thinking to position yourself right and not get pushed off the platform.

Seems like everyone agrees with you that plays the class. It seems like there is a build going around there that reminds me of the old school stunlock rogue build. I dont mind being decimated, but being decimated while laying on the ground the whole time is not cool :)

Yeaaahhh... Except it's not a build nor a stun lock (stun lock refers to a never ending repeat of stuns). It's literally a 2pt talent in the 6th(?) tier that adds a utility to your hidden strike ie; hidden strike now has 100% chance to knock your target flat on its face for 3 secs.

Yeaaahhh... Except it's not a build nor a stun lock (stun lock refers to a never ending repeat of stuns). It's literally a 2pt talent in the 6th(?) tier that adds a utility to your hidden strike ie; hidden strike now has 100% chance to knock your target flat on its face for 3 secs.

does the hidden strike stun prevent debilitate from stunning?

Edited by Fentz

Snares also ignore the CC bar. You can also talent for a 2 second immobilization with sever tendon which does not affect CC bar. This immobilization basically acts like a stun cause no one sees it coming and is able to effectively react to it.