Let's get some ranked 4's going!

LordTercept

Hey. I didn't check on this forum till today. Saw i missed out on this past thursday. Pretty sure i was power lvling my sin, who is now 55:)! Anyways i agreed to heal for Obidion tomorrow night for some 4s impside. Talked to kanaba as well. So if more crushers are on we will run a team pubside too.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games tonight LORD TERCEPT, unfortunately our healer had business to take care of, (probably on Coruscant) so he had to scamper. After the Coruscant Crusher and friends picnic and meet and greet Saturday hopefully well have a team together again. Did any other teams test their might in giradas arena tonight?

Good games tonight LORD TERCEPT, unfortunately our healer had business to take care of, (probably on Coruscant) so he had to scamper. After the Coruscant Crusher and friends picnic and meet and greet Saturday hopefully well have a team together again. Did any other teams test their might in giradas arena tonight?

But then...he/she was in the yoloq in the next 15 minutes >.<

Anyway, please keep q'ing. GGs.

But then...he/she was in the yoloq in the next 15 minutes >.<

Anyway, please keep q'ing. GGs.

I was the heals, went AFK for like 20 mins. Was hoping to do more, group fell apart by then though.

I'm not sure if I will be on tonight, but Saturday I'm probably free to heal for 4s if you guys want your revenge :)

GGs boys, hopefully we'll be able to get queue pops (with our random thrown together team) for more than just 2 matches next time. the double sniper hype is real, engineer and MM new meta :cool:

Yeah used to run double sniper on Bastion, fun stuff... especially vs double melee, which is what we unfortunately had.

RP team in queue now.

Your "RP team" seemed pretty solid when I played you yesterday, think I won like one round vs you guys out of like 7, and lost all three games haha. You Prestige guys sure got the teamwork stuff down

Edit, math is hard

Edited by MandoMetal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.